What a wonderful experience!!! It was our first time staying at a B&B and it was delightful. The gardens are so beautiful and the breakfasts were outstanding. The "baked" oatmeal was a plesant and very different breakfast treat. Angie and Wade did a great job of making all the guests welcome, being a young couple with two small children, they have made the ambience of Greystone Manor outstanding! Our room was on the third floor and rather small but very adequate and charming. As two 72 year old seniors, we highly recommend a stay here. It is such a easy place to find and the location was perfect for enjoying Pa Dutch country. I must say that couples of all ages will find it to their liking!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian Mansion and carriage house (the carriage house is 6 rooms w/ private baths, very rustic rooms. Outdoor pool and hot tub. Breakfast, private baths, central heat only and AC only, on 2 acres in Amish country. Great views and pretty surroundings, Award winning gardens! free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Greystone Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greystone Manor Hotel Bird In Hand
- Greystone Manor Bird In Hand, PA - Lancaster County