My husband and I booked a winter weekend in February 2013 in the Mansion. The Owner's were welcoming and friendly. The whole B&B is exceptionaly clean and beautifully decorated. The rooms were warm, cozy and very comfortable. Compliments to the Chef, each morning our breakfast was absolutely delicious with a nice variety to choose from. We enjoyed having a relaxing breakfast with the other quests and the Owners engaged in conversation while we were all enjoying our coffee answering any questions about the area and suggestions where to go for the day. Everyone was so friendly. We would definately go back again. We would love to see the gardens in bloom in the summer, and relax at the pool. I would recommend the Greystone Manor to anyone that would like a nice get-a-way. and the area is full of shops, really beautiful farms, and good food.
Patti & Craig
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian Mansion and carriage house (the carriage house is 6 rooms w/ private baths, very rustic rooms. Outdoor pool and hot tub. Breakfast, private baths, central heat only and AC only, on 2 acres in Amish country. Great views and pretty surroundings, Award winning gardens! free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Greystone Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greystone Manor Hotel Bird In Hand
- Greystone Manor Bird In Hand, PA - Lancaster County