My family reserved three rooms to take my grandson to see Thomas the Train. The Greystone Manor owner, Angela, was well-organized and explained options which best met our needs. Upon arrival, check-in was friendly and efficient. The requested rooms were reserved as promised. Rooms were clean and nicely decorated. Beds were quite comfortable. Greystone Manor offers a lovely Victorian parlor for guests. The Christmas tree had just been set up, and it was beautifully decorated. The exterior of the Victorian mansion had festive lighting that put guests in the holiday spirit. Prices are affordable and include a terrific homemade breakfast. Ours included eggs cooked to order, hash browns, danish, muffins, various fresh fruits, donuts (our grandson's favorite!), toast, bagels. The next morning Greystone served French toast with ham, and a buffet of varied breakfast treats. We have stayed at this B&B a number of times and it is consistently adorable. Our party was 6 adults and my grandson. Everyone loved their stay. I spoke with a number of other guests and all shared the same view -- they had a lovely time. Angela chats with guests each morning and helps guests plan their day. This is helpful not only for directions but for learning about new experiences. Angela maintains a basket of menus for area restaurants. This is available to guests and we found it most helpful. Lastly, I want to address negative reviews for B&Bs. I have seen reviews which are utterly inaccurate. Some, sadly, come from competitors. Others from folks who complain about everything. You've met them too.
Cyril Weller, Vestal NY Nov. 2012
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian Mansion and carriage house (the carriage house is 6 motel rooms w/ private bath, very rustic rooms, continental breakfast included with them). Outdoor pool and hot tub. Continental breakfast, private bath, central heat only and AC only, on 2 acres in Amish country. Great views and pretty surroundings, Award winning gardens! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Greystone Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greystone Manor Hotel Bird In Hand
- Greystone Manor Bird In Hand, PA - Lancaster County