AmishView Inn & Suites
Amish Country Motel(Bird in Hand)
$103
$101
La Quinta
$70
$74
Comfort Suites Amish Country(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$87
$74
Red Roof
1,331 results
All reviewsamish viewwafflesamish farmmade to order eggsadult sectionplain fancy restaurantclaw foot tubgrand kingnew wingstudio suitewet bargreat roombuggy ridelancaster countyomelet stationrooms are beautifulcorn fields
Reviewed June 19, 2011

My husband and I are frequent travelers in Lancaster and have stayed at many hotels over the years. I found the Amishview Inn and Suites last September and loved it. The view is awesome, hot good breakfast, quiet hotel atmosphere. We had the pool to ourselves in September. This stay, June 2011, the hotel was alittle more crowded but still extremely quiet. We had the room with the jacuzzi and fireplace which was fantastic. One thing that impressed me is that the hotel is super clean and offers so much to it's customers. This is definately our new spot to stay!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tarablat
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Girls at the front desk were wonderful?
Wonderful breakfest, best that I've had at a Inn.Thanks to the cooks.
Rooms were very clean.
Need to replace the sofabeds in the rooms to recliners.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 1, 2011

My wife and I spent three days here. We were in a suite with a Jacuzzi.
The view outside our window was fabulous. We counted at least six farms that we could see.
The farm directly butting our hotel was a working Amish farm and there were numerous times we observed the Amish farmer working the fields with his horses.
The room itself was clean and spacious. The staff were very polite and courteous.
The morning breakfast was outstanding . The one small negative was that on one of our three breakfasts they had run out of sausages which my wife had fallen in love with from a previous day. All in all we truly enjoyed our stay and hated to leave.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank dreamlover50s
Reviewed May 23, 2011

We stayed here in March, 2011 for the third time. It was a great experience...again! We really relax at the Amishview, so we checked in and read by the window overlooking the farm as we watched the schoolhouse empty for the day.We'd eaten a late lunch (for the first time) at the adjoining restaurant...yum! ...and didn't need dinner. We rarely WANT to stay in our motel rooms beyond sleep time when we travel, but this is an exception. Thank Heaven for TRUE smoke free motels!
There have been other times when we didn't stay here while in the area because of the higher rate at the time-which goes beyond what we'll pay.
We have found almost all personnel here to be helpful and courteous. We enjoy the breakfast. However, above it all is the CLEANLINESS.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Doebuck
Reviewed May 21, 2011

My husband and I went to Amish country for our 25th anniversary. We had originally booked a hotel in Lancaster, but we found it much too commercialized for wanting to experiencing the Amish lifestyle. On touring the area, we came upon this hotel and loved the country feel of the location combined with restaurants and shopping nearby. Lots of horses and buggies going by - we loved it! We even rented a movie from the hotel called "For Richer or Poor" that took place in Intercourse.
The service was good, the breakfast was good,the hotel room was lovely, all for $109, I say what more could you ask for! My parents' 50th is coming up and we are going to send them there for their anniversary.
Be sure to ask for a room at the back of the hotel so you can have the view of the beautiful farmland.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple