“Love it!”

Bird in Hand Farmers Market
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Another place I visit every time I go to Lancaster! Its so much fun to walk around and discover all sorts of things! The free samples are the best and the lunch counter has really good food! Dont miss the apple cider you can get for a quarter! Its amazing!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Great Amish gifts, Fudge, Jams, Deli, Butcher, Lunch menu. They even carry sugar free jams and candy with a couple of the Vendors. And they are open 8:30 in the morning. Nice place to start off the morning traveling in Lancaster area.

1  Thank oceancitylover
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We only visited the main level of the farmer's market, we were not impressed so we didn't venture to the other levels.

Highlights: Groffs candys, and the Amish lady who runs a coffee and expresso/tea station.

The other great thing was the cherry apple cider you pour yourself for a quarter a cup. That stuff is a must try/must buy. Other than that, it seemed overpriced and touristy and truly doesn't capture the feel of Amish country.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is a must-see for any tourist. Wander among all the booths - no matter what you need, I bet you can find it here. Good food, great meats, excellent baked goods, it's all right here.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I just love this place. The vendors are so nice, and the prices are so reasonable. Every time I go to Amish Country I have to go here. Something about it just makes me feel good. And I always buy something.