“Great Italian Food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

This is one of our favorite places to eat when in the Pittsburgh area. Being Italian I am sometimes hesitant to go out for it, because I am used to the way my family cooks it. This restaurant will not disappoint. Tons of flavor and huge portions. My wife always gets the zucchini parm, which she and I both love. The zucchini is always cooked perfect, and the whole dish is full of great flavor. I usually get the baked ziti, which I cannot get enough of. The only reason I didn't rate it 5 stars is because the service is sometimes slow. They get very crowded and at times they seem to be short staffed. The wait is worth it. Forget the brand x chain italian restaurants, give this one a try. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited November 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“AVOID THIS PLACE”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Waited 30 minutes in the lobby while empty table sat with food piled all over them. When we were seated we waited another 10 minutes for water with no beverage order. Waitress never came back for food order . Place smells of old cheeze

• Visited October 2013
4 Thank kiddogo
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Good Italian food to eat in a nice atmosphere”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Celebrated a friend's birthday here and had a nice time. I had Spaghetti with Marinara and wedding soup. They have a nice gift shop where you can buy pasta, sauce peppers and sweet treats. The service was good and dining area was nicely decorated. The only issue I had was with the parking as it was limited and we were there on a Saturday night and had to wait for a space for awhile.

• Visited March 2013
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
“A big meal”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Choosing Pasta Too was a choice made by our friends, and we could see that by the crowd it must be a very popular place to eat. We were able to find a place to park in their lot, and were seated within twenty minutes of our arrival. Our server Jackie was very pleasant and helpful in our making our various selections. Our appetizers were fried Zucchini and stuffed mushroom caps with crab. Both were good picks. Our salads were nice and fresh, but nothing special. Our entrees were Linguine with Clams and red sauce, Spaghetti with meat sauce and meat balls, stuffed Flounder and baked Penne. I should also say the home made dipping sauce was excellent. The food was served hot and there was plenty of it, so much so we all had a doggie bag to take home and to eat the following day. Go hungry you will be satisfied and still have money in your wallet and a full belly.

Visited July 2013
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch with Sis”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We had a "parm" lunch - veal for me and chicken for sister. As always the portions were enough for two - so we have nice amount of leftovers. But the real reason for providing another review was the soup. The chef cooked up a creamy turkey dumpling concoction that may have been the best soup I ever tasted. Now if he would only put it on the menu full time :-)

• Visited July 2013