“Great pizza & pasta”

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Venetia, Pennsylvania
“Great pizza & pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

This place is great. Mondays is all you can eat spaghetti with the best marinara sauce you ever tasted. My wife and I like our pizza well done. When it arrives to our table the crust is all bubbly and charred. Reminds me of pizza I had in New York. Do yourself a favor and go to Luciano's for lunch or dinner.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Real Real Good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

Luciano's is real real good. Excellent pizza and good specials. I have been coming to Luciano's for years and am always satisfied

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Robert E
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, United States
“My friend loves it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

I have only eaten this when I was at my friend's house, but it was GOOD! Supposedly it is expensive.

South Park
“AWFUL”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

Terrible food, and the people that work there (including the manager / owner) are incredibly rude. They totally botched my delivery once, and when I called to have them bring me the right stuff out, the owner blamed it on me and said that the girl that answers his phones never screws up.

I encourage everyone to never patronize this hell hole.

• Visited January 2012
3 Thank Matt C
Pittsburgh
“We LOVE this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

Great casual place to dine-in with friends and family. We love the round table for 6 near the ordering counter or the back area of the seating area. This is GREAT pizza! Monday and Tuesday there is " all you can eat" spaghetti with the option of ordering meatballs. It is really good if you are dining-in. "Take out service" is also very good. The best hoagies in town are in Bethel Park and this stacks up to the number 1 competitor. I especially love the meatball hoagie, but trust me, the 6 inch half hoagie is plenty. My husband can be rather picky about the contents of any hoagie, but Luciano's make it as he likes it omitting or adding his choices. This is a fabulous business right around the corner and we love to support this local business. Best wishes for continued success Luciano's.

Visited January 2012