Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Valley Forge
$114
Radisson
$119
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfull kitchenthe penthouselong stayking of prussia mallfirst floorhome away from homecondo style roomsfree breakfastliving roomsnow stormwould stay againfire pityogurtno elevatorfitness roombreakfast was deliciouseach morning
Reviewed July 13, 2009

We stayed with points, and they upgraded us to a "penthouse" room...what a fabulous room!!! great location right off the major highways and close to the King of Prussia mall. Very nice breakfast in the morning - would definitely recommend this place as a spot to spend the evening or longer.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2009

Here on business & it was adequate for my purposes. The room was very frayed - a lot of wear & tear. I had to store my clothes in 2 drawers instead of 3 - the bottom had fallen out of one of the drawers. I did not think the room was very clean. I considered moving because of this, but decided to just stick it out, since I was at work most of the time. Bed could have used a new mattress. All in all, not up to the standards of other Residence Inns I have stayed in.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2008

The staff was VERY VERY nice.
That's about the only good thing I can say.

The room was dirty and never cleaned to my satisfaction.

Housekeeping literally BEAT the door down around 8am. I heard them beat on other doors around me as well. Just way too loud and obnoxious. Guess they never heard of knocking!! I did not put a sign on the door, but since I was leaving each day around 830, did not see a need to put out the do not disturb sign.

The hotel is located near the busy interstate and very loud.
NO Wi-Fi in your room, but there was access to connect at the in-room desk provided. There were loud guests with loud cars a couple of nights which was disturbing.

They only change sheets twice a week.

NO HBO or other movie channels.
NO in-room movies.
The remote control did not have the usual perks you get in a hotel....online bill checking, sleep timer, etc.

The rooms are very old and outdated. My room was so dusty and worn, I had to put something on the shelves in the closet and drawers before putting my belongings away!

The floor of my room near the bathroom and closets felt as though it were rotten...it was literally movable and loose (no exaggeration!). Maintenance checked it out and said it was safe, for whatever that is worth.

The mattress in this king bed is so old and worn out, there is a trench in it. I had to sleep in the middle and it was not good.

For the rate of ~$180 per night....I expect much better. At $79.95, this one might have passed.....but for the money, it was NOT worth it.

The breakfast and all was fine and the staff inside were ALWAYS very nice, helpful, and polite.

Evening drinks (2 per person), if you enjoy your wine chilled....go buy your own.

It's just too run down for the money and I will let my corporate travel people know so they can book us and others elsewhere.

I have stayed in MANY Marriott properties and MANY Residence Inns and this is by far the worst one.
Avoid it.

Again, the staff was nice though.

There are too many other properties in the area to fool with this one again.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank happytravelinggirl
Reviewed July 14, 2008

We stayed here with our family over the 4th of July weekend.
We absolutely loved the location of this hotel. There is a grocery store, pizza place, Barnes and Noble all on the same road.
The breakfast buffet was wonderful, eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, juice, oatmeal, toast, bagels, fruit, yogurt! Something for everyone and the man working the breakfast area was working hard! Also we used the pool and it was in good shape, clean and nice.
The rooms while a little dated (esp. bathrooms) were clean, nice, large comfortable bed, clean sheets/blankets for the pullout. No complaints.
Close to King Of Prussia Mall.
I read other reviews complaining of street noise, but we never heard any. I would stay here again in a minute.

Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed June 22, 2008

I do a lot of traveling on the job and usually find Residence Inn's to be very nice. This one did not live up to my expectations at all. The location in general is just very noisy. Lots of construction going on and it is close to a highway. Too close.

The suite seemed a bit out dated than most of the Marriott's I have stayed in lately. The bathroom was cramped and the kitchen just seemed dirty. The bed at least was a nice standard king size bed.

I guess when I return next time I will be looking for another place to stay. Maybe for $100 a night this place would be reasonable.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business