“Very good food, attentive waiter and quiet”
Review of Lotus Inn

Lotus Inn
Ranked #18 of 41 Restaurants in Berwyn
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Went to lotus inn using a living social deal the day before Easter. This place has nice decor and a sushi bar. The food was very spicy - just how we like it. The shrimp stir fried rice was served in a pineapple and was delicious. The lobster spring rolls were served in a martini glass and were worth the visit. All of the entrees were yummy. We will definitely go back with friends so we can have a conversation without shouting.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This place is close to where I work so whenever we are in the mood for sushi, we will typically come here. Sushi is good, but I've had better elsewhere. Within the past year or so, they've redone the decor and it is much nicer now. Service is usually pretty good but I wouldn't say the staff is overly friendly or anything.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My family and I went on Christmas night and did not expect a crowd. We were wrong. The place was packed. The only thing bad was that the restaurant did not seem to expect a crowd either. The servers were racing as quickly as they could from table to table. The food, though, was delicious. Everything came well prepared and at the right temperature. We had an assortment of appetizers, entrees and sushi. My family and I will definitely return on a non-holiday night!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

We had take-out. The food was hot, delicious and hit the spot! We don't know about the servers because our food was take-out. Very reasonably-priced. The broth for wonton soup 5*

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Great ambiance and warming decor. Nice quiet atmosphere with good food. Great happy hour as well. We read the reviews and were skeptical but were presently surprised when arriving. Wonderful decor and it was pretty steady with a flow of customers. The sushi was good with a nice presentation.

Been to Lotus Inn? Share your experiences!