“Went twice in one week”
Review of 30 Main Bistro

30 Main Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
30 Main Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 41 Restaurants in Berwyn
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lancaster Ave and Main Ave
Transit: Berwyn Train Station
Description: 30 Main is conveniently located across the street from the Berwyn Train Station. Happy Hour 5pm-7pm. Try our craft cocktails..$6 Taco Tuesday, Wine and Dine Wed, All You Can Eat Mussels Thurs..Eggciting Brunch Sat-Sun.. Yes an egg on everything. Do you like Mac & Cheese? Try one of 7. The Pork Belly & Shrimp, Lobster & Applewood Smoked Bacon are to die for...Award winning Mussels. How about a burger? Try the Beast of Berwyn Pork Belly, Bacon, Pulled Pork, Onion Rings, Or our top-notch Portobello Burger. Pizzas? Try Our Favorite The Arugula Prosciutto or the Charcuterie Pie. Stop in for bar bites and small plates or dive into dinner. Top selling entrees Lamb lollipops, Seafood Risotto, Lobster ravioli, Wasabi Sesame Encrusted Seared Tuna Steak. Try the deep-fried half roasted chicken the ultimate comfort food. Finish the night with decadence the warm cookie skillet piled high with vanilla ice cream. Perfect for family and friends, a business meeting spot, or a casual hangout.
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I went with my friend the other night for the first time, I loved it so much I brought my husband last night. They had Ddendyl Hoyt singing who is currently on the TV program the Voice! This time I tried the crab bisque which was spectacular and the Kansas City strip steak, This is such as fun place, I cant believe I just discovered it.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We went to 30 Main after being told that the food was amazing from a few friends. We were not disappointed! I had the seafood Risotto which was the best risotto that I have ever had and the portion was so large I had to get a doggy bag. My husband also loved his filet topped with huge delicious shrimp. The atmosphere is very relaxed and absolutely gorgeous, we will be back often!

Mike D, Owner at 30 Main Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My family and I participated in the New Year's Eve celebration at 30 Main. Ours was a 5 course dinner that for the most part was very good, but probably overpriced at $75 a person. My entree was the steak and lobster as was my daughter's. I would rate it as average and not up to the quality of the remainder of the meal. The lobster tail was not fresh and appeared to have been frozen. As such my daughter passed on this portion of her meal. On the other hand, the wine list was excellent, and we enjoyed a carmenare (I had been in Chile earlier in the month).

We had difficulty finding on the 30 Main website the New Year's Eve menu. We were surprised after we arrived to find that at 10 pm there was an open bar to accompany the music (for I believe $35 a person). Had we known this, we probably would have eaten elsewhere and come to 30 Main for the two hours before midnight.

The band was excellent and not too loud. At midnight hats and noise makers as well as champagne we provided. Service was excellent.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

great location and cool sign but the food was expensive and just plain bad. I had fish and it was practically tasteless and my partner didn't like his hamburger either.

1  Thank Escapists2
Reviewed January 4, 2014

First of all, I live in Ventnor N.J. long way to travel for a meal. Actually I went to a Diso & restaurant reunion which introduced me to 30 Main, so glad I did. It also was my wives birthday, what a great way to celebrate it with old friends, & they had a cake for Jodi. If you where not there News Year eve you did not bring the New Year in with a bang. I mentioned 30 Main to a friend and he celebrated NY eve there. The service, the food EVERYTHING was OUTSTANDING! Sorry I don't live on the Main line;any more. To the owners M. D. & Dory thank you for your hospitality, I shall return. Mention my name and get the royal treatment, not that you wouldn't any way.
BILL PRO

Been to 30 Main Bistro? Share your experiences!