“Must Go!”

Alfredo Italian byo
Reserve with OpenTable
Alfredo Italian byo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 41 Restaurants in Berwyn
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main
Transit: Across from Berwyn Station
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This is a favorite BYOB enjoyed by lots of locals wanting a delicious Italian dinner in a comfy atmosphere. I recently made a reservation on their website which is always a good idea. We started by sharing the calamari with bean salad...consistently receives rave reviews. Love the fresh mozzarella as well! I had one of the specials for the evening... ravioli stuffed with steak. Excellent!! My husband and son had a pasta dish which they thoroughly enjoyed. We had a
first-rate dining experience and will definitely be back!

1  Thank Judy M

Reviewed March 4, 2014

While living in Berwyn this was both the first and last place that I ate at during my three years in the area. The gnocchi, wild caught pompano, and the veal melanzane are all great dishes. Great service as well.

1  Thank Matt H
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We eat at Alfredo frequently because it has a great atmosphere, service, and food at very moderate prices. My favorite dish is the calamari appetizer with bean salad. Have not had a bad meal there. We continue to go regularly

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We went to Alfredo BYO last Friday night with another couple. We have been here many times. The new menu and food were both very good. The main courses were excellent, while the first course was good...Jana had the beet/mozzarella salad and I had the tomato bisque soup. For our main courses, Jana had the crab ravioli. She felt good ordering this, as she has had the lobster ravioli there many times. She said that the crab ravioli was the best thing she had ever had at Alfredo BYO. I had the osso bucco special on linguini...it was awesome! It was so good that we are taking our daughter and her boyfriend back with us tonight!

1  Thank Todd W
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Last night was our first visit to Alfredo's in Berwyn, and we had an excellent experience with another couple. Very reasonable price for great service and eats. Amazing how you can save monies by bringing your own wine:). Loved the lobster and crab ravioli, calamari, gnocchi, and mussels. We were too full to try the desserts. Fun atmosphere and will return.

1  Thank BRITOPSPIN

Been to Alfredo Italian byo? Share your experiences!