“Great for Eight!!!”

Alfredo Italian byo
Reserve with OpenTable
Alfredo Italian byo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 43 Restaurants in Berwyn
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main
Transit: Across from Berwyn Station
Phila. PA
“Great for Eight!!!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Had the extreme pleasure of dining at Alfredo on Friday night with a group of eight people. This was not the first time the eight if us gathered for a meal but it was our first trip ( and it will not be our last) to Alfredo's. The atmosphere is a little loud but we certainly contributed our share of noise!! We all were greeted in a very pleasant and welcoming manner. Outer table was round-- rare to find a place with a round table that comfortably accommodates eight adult diners. Our waitress was very attentive ( I noticed that she was extremely busy) she never ignored us or. She had assistance from other servers - the staff worked extremely well together. The food was great. Had the special homemade pasta special- very tasty!! There was no complaints about the food or service. We love good BYOBs-- this certainly is our favorite at present. The nicest part of the visit was the thank you our waitress gave us for our tip !!!

• Visited November 2013

Mont Clare, Pennsylvania
“As Good As It Gets ~”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We just enjoyed our Anniversary Dinner at this exquisite BYO Italian Ristorante. ALWAYS an excellent meal and great value and every time we come, there's something new and refreshing. My Lady enjoyed an amazing Caprese Ensalada and Ravioli Bolognese, and I loved my Calamari alla Griglia with Fava Beans, followed by a Lobster and Shrimp Scampi with Crimini's and Cherry Tomatoes...WOW!?! With but a little room left, we were compelled to share their Zeppole dessert ~ Cream Filled Fried Donut with Chocolate and Caramel dipping sauces which I chased with a rich Espresso! OMG!!!........We already can not wait to return ~

• Visited September 2013
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I met 2 old friends here on a Friday night. If you've ever been here you'd know to make a reservation early (530) was ours. When we arrived it was quiet and elegant. We were promtly greeted by our server, Nick. He offered to open our wine and told us about the specials for the evening (which are fantastic). The great thing about this place is their menu is great and reasonable, AND they always have such wonderful specials. I had the buratta which is fresh mozzarella and beets which was out of this world. My husband had tomato bisque with crabmeat, which of course I had a spoon full and was excellent. Our friends split a pear and pecorino salad which they said was great as well. Nick stopped by frequently and asked how everything was and if we needed anything. He then proceeded to tell us that the dressings for the salads, bread, and desserts are made fresh daily which was very inpressive. A very knowledgable and genuinely nice young man he was. Anyway on to our entrees. I ordered the Branzino which was cooked to perfection and filleted tableside by Nick who did a wonderful job, zero bones! My husband had the veal chop which was good and a very nice size. Our guests had the wide rigatoni with the short ribs and the veal sorrentino which they told me were fantastic. Another thing I liked was instead of the same old roasted potato most italian restaurants serve, our plates had a homemade serving of potatoes au gratin and asparagus. We usually don't do dessert but given the occasion and the fact Nick told us it is made fresh daily we had to try something. We all split an order of the zeppola which were okay, but what stood out was the toffee torte.
Overall a great experience, the only complaint I have was when we got up to leave, the place was full and loud. I don't recommend going at 7pm. Keep up the good work Alfredo's !

• Visited August 2013
Stone Harbor, New Jersey
“Great experience”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've been to Alfreo's twice in the last two weeks. Both times the food was very good. I highly recommend the specials. While the menu items are good, we found the specials to be great. A homemade mozzarella with beets brought me back. Fortunately, it was once again on the specials list and was just as good a second time. All of the salads were fresh and the pot stickers very good. The only meal complaint was the salmon, which was a little dry and a bit over cooked. The crab ravioli, which was also a special was delish. Lobster ravioli was good and spinach ravioli in a white sauce was better the first time but acceptable the second trip. Dessert of apple pie and doughnuts with dipping sauce were okay. Glad to have finally tried this place.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank SunMartini
Cape May Court House, NJ
“Must Go!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is a must! All the food is delicious and the prices are reasonable, big portion sizes. We all finished our plates. The gnocchi was homemade and you could taste the difference! We went with a group of 6. We shared appetizers, all had an entree and dessert with coffee. The bill was only $180! The byob definitely makes the difference. We left full and talked about when we would come back! I suggest a reservation for a bigger group, when we came at 6:30 there were about 5 tables but when we left the entire upstairs and downstairs was full and there was a wait!

• Visited February 2013