“Great bakery pizza”
Review of Tuzzi Baking Co

Tuzzi Baking Co
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Berwick
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Thick and heavy almost like a sicilian pizza. Recomend you get extra cheese. Also have great breads.

Date of visit: March 2012
Write a reviewReviews (31)

Reviewed November 28, 2011

I'm one of the local people who believes that Tuzzi's pizza is the best compared to Dalo's. With that in mind, I love their pizza. The cheese is what does it for me, I love everything about Tuzzi's pizza. They have a lunch special for $3.00 you get 4 pieces of regular pizza and a soda. Can't beat that around here. I'm not sure if they have that special on the weekends but they have it from 11-1 on weekdays. You can get just the pizza without the soda for $2.60 or you can get 3 pieces with topping for the same price ($3.00 w/soda).

I have had their baked goods and really am not impressed at all but I get my bread products from them and love how fresh and tasty it always is.

The counter service is good, nothing really too impressive or bad so I don't really have a comment.

Date of visit: November 2011