“BIRTHDAY CAKE”

Dalo's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Berwick
“BIRTHDAY CAKE”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had a birthday party for one of our associates so we bought a birthday cake at Dalo's Bakery. It was one of the best birthday cakes I've had.

• Visited August 2013

“A must in Berwick!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Dalo's pizza is one you will crave. This pizza comes in rectangles, 12 cuts per box. A sheet is 24 cuts, great for parties or large gatherings! Their bread is the best! If you want any on Sundays don't wait later in the afternoon to get any, the Vienna gets sold out!

Visited September 2013
Palatine, Illinois
“Raisen cookies!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Dalo's has a full line of breads, doughnuts, pastries, cookies. The raisin cookies are fabulous. All the pastries are freshly made. Smells wonderful, Fast friendly service.

Visited September 2013
“You never know???”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I never know from one time to the next what it will be like when I go to Dalo's. I love their pizza because it is different than all the rest and i grew up with it. One time I ordered one and they had never made it when I went to pick it up. They didn't seem to care when I had to wait for one to be made/nor that I had to cancel my plans at the park with the kids because of it. I think at least a sincere sorry would have sufficed. When I get baked goods they either act like u are wasting their time or they wait on you hand-and-foot until you are happy. When I had ordered a birthday cake, the picture was not very impressive. I think a child could have done much better. I've had Dalo's cake before which was heavenly but this cake was far from it. It did not have a soft, delicious texture. It was sorta dry and tasteless. I just want to say, from my experience, be aware!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank ListentowhatIsay
“good bakery products”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

pizza is good but not my favorite. has a bread dough. so i'm sure there at those who like that kind of dough. they do have good donuts and pastries and cakes. love their cream cheese filled donuts but they do now have to be ordered special.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Dalo's Bakery? Share your experiences!