“You never know???”
Review of Dalo's Bakery

Dalo's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Berwick
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I never know from one time to the next what it will be like when I go to Dalo's. I love their pizza because it is different than all the rest and i grew up with it. One time I ordered one and they had never made it when I went to pick it up. They didn't seem to care when I had to wait for one to be made/nor that I had to cancel my plans at the park with the kids because of it. I think at least a sincere sorry would have sufficed. When I get baked goods they either act like u are wasting their time or they wait on you hand-and-foot until you are happy. When I had ordered a birthday cake, the picture was not very impressive. I think a child could have done much better. I've had Dalo's cake before which was heavenly but this cake was far from it. It did not have a soft, delicious texture. It was sorta dry and tasteless. I just want to say, from my experience, be aware!

2  Thank ListentowhatIsay

Reviewed June 8, 2013

pizza is good but not my favorite. has a bread dough. so i'm sure there at those who like that kind of dough. they do have good donuts and pastries and cakes. love their cream cheese filled donuts but they do now have to be ordered special.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Dalo's has the most amazing pizza I ever have had. Their pastries and cakes are also amazing. Everytime a Dalo walks out from the back, he is always sure to greet the customers. I have gotten hundreds of pizzas and donuts from there and even my wedding cake. I absolutely love it and recommend it to anyone traveling to Berwick.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Pizza is very thick for my taste. I question their help! They are not too friendly! The clerk acts like she would like to be working someplace else. Everything is a bother.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

As a child we went to this bakery all the time! When visting this weekend, after years of being away, I was quite pleased with everything, from their pizza, to their pastries, to their breads. Very Enjoyable, fresh and Scrumptous!

Been to Dalo's Bakery? Share your experiences!