“Timeless”

Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Benton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Gorgeous Falls, woods, and wildlife. What more can you ask for? With two diffrent paths to take, plenty of falls and courteous hikers, I always love visiting, once or twice yer

Reviewed January 27, 2014

He treks were awsomm stunning waterfalls ! Had camped next to the lake . The lake was placid serene and calm. One of the best state parks in PA

Reviewed January 24, 2014

This has always been my favorite hiking and camping in PA. Facilities are clean and comfy enough for any level camper and the trails are moderately challenging but not overwhelming for even retired hikers. This is a must see for everyone in PA and beyond. Go for the fishing, beauty, hiking, or just to get away from the world and relax with loved ones.

1  Thank Joseph M
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Cabin E was more than we expected. As we walked in we were welcomed with a nice and cozy cabin. It had a nice living area with a full kitchen that connects to it. All the rooms had electric heaters and the bed was comfortable. Just a heads up, there is no cell phone service so plan accordingly. We needed to keep in touch with my brother who was going to meet us and I had to drive to the bottom of the mountain to give him directions. Other than that we had a great time and we can't wait to go back in the spring to hike the trails.

1  Thank Andy C
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I love this place, and so does my camera.. To capture the falls do bring a camera, tripod, and don't miss a fall hike when the park is adorned with color.

1  Thank BadPixGuru