“Great place to dance”

Michael's Cafe
Ranked #66 of 150 Restaurants in Bensalem
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great place to dance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

I really enjoyed Michaels place . They had a great DJ and fun crowd.Food is available too. The dance floor is huge. When they close...they're closed. .dont walk out and expect to come back in. Lol

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank TeachShar

Dugspur, Virginia
“Great breakfast stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

We went for a late breakfast and were seated promptly. Server was prompt and attentive. The breakfast menu has a wide variety of items to meet every taste.
Enjoyed a plate of eggs with corned beef hash, partner enjoyed a well prepared burger. The hash was well browned, tasty and ample serving size. Coffee cups kept warm.
Overall a great breakfast.

• Visited October 2013
Windsor, Canada
“One Of My Favorite Lunch Spots”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have gone to lunch at Michael's quite a few times as it is convenient for the people I visit who work. My friend, Pat, and I meet there a few times during each of my visits and we always enjoy our meals. I am partial to their fresh fruit and sherbert plate but they have a very good menu for everyone's taste.

Visited August 2013
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“It would be 100% excellent if it was not for the things I saw there recently.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great place to dance, good food, nice waiters, nice people too and the place makes you feel secure. Lots of guards looking out for you. However, the last 3 times I was there I met up with an extremely rude woman who had the nerve to take my seat after I had been sitting there all evening. When I told her that was my seat, my money, my drinks she told me something I didn't believe. She said, "I can take your seat if I want, the management will tell you so." I hope that's not so because no one would go there if there weren't for the seats, after dancing. Also, after that episode I saw a man hold his fist up at a man who took his lady's seat. I was afraid a fight would break out.It's just a matter of time. When there's drinks in front of a stool why can't people follow rules? I was surprised that there's less & less people there every time I come there. Now I know why. Bernadette

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Bernadette C
Dundalk, Maryland
“Wonderful Place for a Delicious Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

We had stayed in the area after going to the Parx Casino. We were looking for a nice local place to enjoy breakfast. I searched a couple of websites and Michael's came up several times as a good place to go. We were not disappointed! We arrived around 11am on Sunday and were seated immediately. Our server came within a minute and brought menus and took our order for coffee. They serve breakfast all day here! I ordered a bacon and cheese omelette. The omelette was large, light, fluffy with plenty of cheese and loads of smokey bacon. It was cooked to perfection. The hash brown potatoes were just ok. They were made of boiled potatoes cut and grilled up. They didn't brown them enough for my liking BUT there was so much yummy omelette, I didn't miss not having the potatoes. The coffee was strong, not bitter not bitter and piping hot. It is refreshing to get hot coffee! This place is definitely worth the trip. I highly recommend Michael's for breakfast. (PS: There is another place called Michael;s a couple of blocks away. It is a night club/bar. We had actually pulled in there first and left because they weren't open. Once we got back out on Street Rd, we found the Michael's we were looking for)

• Visited December 2012