“Upgraded Taco Bell”

Ranked #16 of 154 Restaurants in Bensalem
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I'm not expecting an authentic Mexican experience when I go to On the Border. I expect decent enchiladas, tacos and salsa, and that is pretty much what you get. Fresh chips and salsa (chunky tomatoes with chopped onion) with a bit of a kick, but overall decent. Chips occasionally come out a little soggy so it does seem they are made on premises. Wait staff pretty friendly, bathrooms are clean, service usually good unless terribly busy. Food is good and pretty reasonable value.

1  Thank phillyfit

Reviewed April 2, 2013

The food is good depending on what you order. They don't seem to have hot sauce at the table, but I asked the waiter and he brought me a bottle of hot sauce. Not as "Mexican" as I would like but worth the trip now and then.

1  Thank hogrider13
Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is has been a routine favorite for me and my colleagues - we frequent OTB because of their reliable tasting food and friendly, accommodating service. About twice a year, they host lunch gathering (10-25 people) and once a year they cater lunch service at our work location. We have built a good relationship together and we are comfortable continuing to work with this OTB location. Keep up the good service.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

OK; it's a chain restaurant at a mall serving Mexican food; we're not likely going to see Selma Hayak dining here. However...

Our server was friendly and attentive, our drinks came quickly, and the guacamole 'live' was excellent! The food is good and priced appropriatelyand we enjoyed our meal.

Would we return? Absolutamente!!

2  Thank andrew l
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I went here with a group of friends recently for lunch. The service and food were great. I recommend having the guacamole made at your table. Our server was very attentive and fun. We had a wonderful time.