“Would not go there again”

Great American Diner & Pub
Ranked #80 of 155 Restaurants in Bensalem
Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Like the Pancakes, hated the eggs, Eggs were lukewarm and a tiny portion. Waitress could have been more personable.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

As soon as we walked in we thought about leaving but stayed anyway. Wish we didn't--might be one of the ugliest places I've ever seen & once we looked around a bit--it's dirty as well. Food was weak, coffee was lousey, the Pepsi--I don't think it was really Pepsi & there's grafitti in the rest rooms. Our server was actually very pleasant but I'd suggest he find another job soon as I can't believe this place will be around much longer based on our experience.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We ate here for breakfast and I got the coconut & pinapple french toast. It was good and the coffee was good as well. Only downfall was service was slow for refills. I had to hunt down someone for my first and only refill on my coffee. Prices were fair.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I have never had dinner here, but I go here a lot for breakfast and brunch. The portions are healthy, and food on par with any of the other local diners. The difference is the decor and atmosphere which is several steps above a regular diner. If your in a hurry, maybe wouldn't recommend...but if you are looking for a decent breakfast, at a good price, I would recommend, especially if you have good company

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We wne there because Nifty Fifty's had a fire. We ordered our food and 1/2 hour later it was delivered. I requested that one of the ingredients be left off and when we got the check, I was charged for "spec prep". The sandwich was supposed to have sausauge on and it did, 1 little skinny link. Will not return.

1  Thank gambler003