“Move over outback!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Levittown, Pennsylvania
“Move over outback!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I've never been to Texas Roadhouse before this visit. I've been to the usual steak places: Outback, Longhorne, which are ok. They usually give you an 8oz steak, side and salad at an ok price. We decided to go and I'm so glad we did. The steak was outstanding blew all the other places out of the water. You could pick you own steak if you wanted, prices were reasonable. Our waitress was top notch, didn't even have to ask for anything before we knew we needed it - it was there. I had the 11oz sirloin and a baked potato - both were huge! I managed to eat them both with a garden salad. My boyfriend got the 24oz sirloin - OMG they were both cooked perfectly. I'd been to several steakhouses and all the good ones are out west. So this is my new go to for a great steak experience in PA.

• Visited July 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great atmosphere & food”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

A great place to eat ! Good fast service & pleasant staff ! The steaks and other items on the menu are always cooked just right & taste great. An especially nice place for the family, and they don't kill your wallet.

Visited June 2014
Crisfield, Maryland, United States
“Your typical Texas Road House”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Sometimes it's good to have the continuity of a chain restaurant when traveling in unknown cities. It was good to see the familiar TRH sign a short distance from the hotel. The food met the standard for the most part but the chicken breast was overdone, dried out and tough. Service was fair. Manager did offer to remove the cost of the chicken breast from the bill so not all bad.

Visited May 2014
Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
“My family and I Love it”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

My family and I used to go to Outback Steakhouse every weekend. That was until we discovered Texas Roadhouse a little over a year ago. Now we head to Texas every weekend. The food is excellent, the prices are even better, and the staff is fabulous. We all look forward to our Friday nights at Texas. If you are going to get there after 6 on a Friday, or after 4:30 on a Saturday, CALL AHEAD! Otherwise you will have a wait. The rolls, sweet tea, cheesefries, pulled pork sandwich, bbq chicken, etc. is delish. And they have the best birthday tradition too! Enjoy!

• Visited May 2014
Innisfil, Canada
“Mmmmmm, Steak!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Have visited Bensalem 5 times since October 2013 and have eaten at the Texas Roadhouse on every trip. Very reasonable and I usually ordered the steak but everything I ordered was excellent. All staff members were courteous, professional and fun. On the last trip we had a bus load of almost 50 people arriving and tried to make reservations (Thursday, April 24, 2014) and they said to call at 3:00 p.m. to see if they could accommodate us. They made it happen, which surprised me in a good way. If you make it to Bensalem, please visit this restaurant and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2014