“Great food for the money”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 151 Restaurants in Bensalem
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
“Great food for the money”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

This was my first time to eat at this restaurant and was quite skeptical since my Son was the one who suggested we eat here for his birthday. I have to say that the food was exceptionally good and was reasonably priced. We had a big party so pretty much ordered every offering they had - steak, salmon, ribs, chicken, appetizers and salad. They all tasted great and not 'generic' or mass produced. I personally pride myself in grilling good steak, but this restaurant did a pretty good job themselves. I left so impressed that we are already planning our next meal here. Oh and I almost forgot that their peanuts and rolls are great tasting as well. You really get good value for your money. One piece of advice - call in for advanced seating since wait times can be north of 90 minutes on a Saturday evening.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“The Arrogance of being popular”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

The Texas Roadhouse Brand, and method of managing their restaurants is successful. Where I live the two that I can drive to are usually busy all the time. Why not? Service is quick, the food is consistent, and the price is reasonable. OK I will give you all of the above for the Bensalem location of the chain. So why the poor rating? There was a big spill at or table. I saw it, I pointed it out to the seating host/greeter that sat us. Also, I am sure that a waiter who was there saw it too. I can stretch and excuse the bus person for missing it, but that's who should have been instructed to look for such things. Anyway, the greeter that walked is to the table was told, he acknowledged, and sait he's get some one on it right away. Ten minutes we waited...nothing. When the waitress came to get our drink order, I told her. The spill was surrounding my shoes when she returned with our drinks. I had to stand to get out of the slosh. The waitress saw me standing, put down the drinks and she went to get a armful of napkins to wipe it up. (don't they have a mop?) This void of service, ignoring a customers plea and disgusting liquid that pooled around my shoes was inexcusable, not even mentioning the potential safety hazard. The place attracts lines of patrons, and does a great business. I can't help the feeling that a single person with a situation can get written off because the supply of diners seems. Really it's a shame, because the restaurant is not being managed properly, the young employees are not being supervised properly , if something like this can be ignored. This is the reason for the poor rating.

“Typical Chain Restaurant”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

My husband was in the mood for TR and the peanuts ( I think that's why he enjoy's going there since you can throw the peanuts on the ground) We sat at the bar and their were only 3 other patrons seated. Service was lacking: forgot our silverware, had to ask to refill our drinks. Food was cooked to his liking, but we will not be back anytime soon. Limited bar options as well since its a chain.

“So Happy!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Went on Super Bowl Sunday, no wait ordered right away and appetizers came out so quick I couldn't believe it, ordered a 16oz Ribeye steak, and sirloin with ribs food was delicious every thing was nice and hot, even the house salad was very good, our waitress Maria was excellent,
would definitely go back, very pleased.

phila. pa
“The best steak and good prices”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I've been here alot and the food is consistently good. The biscuits are amazing!! I've eaten at other Texas Roadhouse locations and never been disappointed.

Visited December 2013