“horrible please avoid”

Old Roman Style Pizza
Ranked #60 of 153 Restaurants in Bensalem
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 10, 2010

I use to buy hot wings from this restaurant. It use to be good but my recent experience with them was really bad. The wings were not cleaned properly before cooking. I could see feathers all over the wings. The wings was not tasty at all. Thinking may something got messed up that particular day I called up (yeah I took it out to home) the restaurant immediately. This is what I heard from them "I can't really do anything about it. We really don't make the wings (I really didn't understand who made it) it comes from some place outside and we sell it". The worst part it not even a word of apology. Only thing I could think of is they went the cost cutting way and imported wings from China directly. Try to avoid this restaurant.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 28, 2007

i love this place i went there when i was a kid growing up

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook