Everything was great when we arrived. It was a cold 32 degrees out and upon entering the room I noticed it wasn't any warmer inside. When I checked the heater I found that it wasn't on. After about an hour with the heater turned on, we were finally able to take our coats off. After the room was up to temperature everything was great until we started hearing banging and thumping through the walls and loud voices. I went outside to check what was going on and notice maintenance workers moving furniture within the room next to us. This was not a big deal until it continued through the night until around 12:30 am. My wife and I have a 7 month old and this was our first night away alone since we had the baby and we were really hoping for a quiet get away. I feel like what we got was a cold/loud night away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bensalem, Pennsylvania, hotel is the perfect location for weekend family getaways and for people traveling on business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn of the Dove - Bensalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Dove - Bensalem Hotel Bensalem
- Hotel Of The Dove Bensalem