“BEST PLACE”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bensalem
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“BEST PLACE”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Had a very good time it was very clean great people working their and very helpful ,,,,,cant wait to go back,good price too. And the property was vary clean in and out you can park right out side your room .LOVE THAT PLACE DID NOT WENT TO GO BACK HOME.********

Room Tip: when looking for it keep your eyes sharp look for( hooters) it will help you find inn of the dove it...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RODNEY L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to this hotel on Valentine's Day and i swear it was worth every penny. We had the Asian themed room and it was better than i thought it would be . Everything was nice and clean and the hotel gave us a complementary bottle of wine. I can go on and on about the hotel and our stay but im going to keep it brief. Just know they will definitely be seeing our faces again

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Brooklyn R
Feasterville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 1, 2014

My boyfriend and I went to the Bensalem Inn of the Dove for his birthday and had a fabulous time. We live nearby and just wanted to do something we could afford. The price was more than reasonable, for all the amenities you received, as well as the peace and quiet and beautiful surroundings. I have never written a review before, but this was just perfect! The beautiful rooms and atmosphere were absolutely wonderful. As well as the staff!

Room Tip: get a room around back by the woods
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Gina M B
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Perfect Escape on a budget. My Husband and I frequent the INN every month just to spend time together and relax away from the kids. It's a perfect getaway. It's so relaxing. The atmosphere is tranquil and the staff is courteous and polite. The Jacuzzi is the perfect size for a couple. We love the complimentary fire log and bottle of champagne. Definitely a must go if you just need to get away and relax.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank April S
innofthedove, Manager at Inn of the Dove - Bensalem, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind feedback on tripadvisor; we truly appreciated your comments and your loyalty towards Inn of the Dove Bensalem PA.

Our top priority is our Guest Satisfaction and the most important to have them back at Inn of the Dove; your regular stay with us and your feedback is not only a reward; it's an honor to hear from our valuable guests and of-course with tripadvisor support it's a great feeling.

Once again,

We thank you for your stay with us and looking forward to welcome you back at your favorite Inn of the Dove Bensalem PA.

In the meantime should we be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Inn of the Dove Bensalem PA
Bensalem, 19020 PA USA.
Cincinnati, OH
Reviewed May 11, 2014

You would never know from the outside of the Inn of the Dove what was inside. A friend told me about it. My husband and I decided that we would spend our 25th wedding anniversary at the Inn, since it was not too far from the church where we were married. We checked in on Friday, had a nice picnic supper which we had packed wine, cheese, bread, shrimp, crab,all yummy finger foods that could be snacked on along with some good chocolates and desserts and coffee. We had the room with the private pool and it was so much fun to be able to swim in our birthday suits and then just put our robes on and relax by the fire. The telelvision offered some rather racy choices, which was not usually our thing, but there we were! The next day we met friends and the fella's went to shoot some pool while we ladies did some shopping. Afterwards we had a nice dinner to celebrate.We got back to the Inn around ten and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of our last night there. Sunday we got up and went to Mass at the Church where we were married. We recommitted ourselves to each other and headed back home to our four kids, know that we had given ourselves the best gift possible. We really enjoyed our stay and often think about it and all the other couple who venture upon it. As I said, that was for our 25th anniversary, and we just celebrated our 45th last month. Maybe for the 50th we will go back to the Inn of the Dove, now that I know it is still there!

Room Tip: Go for the room with the private pool, you will love it!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mareandphil
Dear Guest

We truly enchanted with your moments of truth you have shared at tripadvisor. We sincerely thank you for choosing Inn of the Dove Bensalem PA at your wedding anniversary and had a great and memorable stay with us.

Our top priority is our Guest Satisfaction which we always maintain it to the maximum and with your comments proved that we had achieved our goal to satisfied your stay with us.

Once again

We thank you for staying with us and we are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

In the meantime should we of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Inn of the Dove Bensalem
3901 Old Street Road Bensalem,
PA 19020, USA.
Center Valley, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 28, 2014

My husband surprised me with a weekend getaway for our wedding anniversary. When we pulled in at the Inn of the Dove in Bensalem, I wasn't sure what to think. They were under construction in the office area and I was worried what the rest might look like. Boy, was I very pleasantly surprised! Beautiful room, hot tub was beautiful, double shower was a cool idea, and the whole room just felt so romantic. Very clean, too. We got a free fire log, bottle of champagne and there were cookies, chocolates, and drinks in the fridge, along with a long-stemmed rose on the bed. For a short romantic getaway, this was ideal. You can't do an overnight at Cove Haven in the Poconos, and this was just what we needed!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mommavideo
Dear Guest,

We thank you for your truly enjoyed moments you have shared at tripadvisors; certainly we are glad to review that you had a very pleasant and a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcome you back at Inn of the Dove Bensalem PA.

Inn of the Dove Bensalem PA
Bensalem, 19020 PA USA.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

I am a mother of two boys and once a year I go away by myself for two days/two nights. Since as you might imagine, I plan this trip all year (it's my weekend to indulge on food I Like, watch my twilight movies and just do NOTHING but relax! One criteria I always have when looking at a hotel room, it must have a hottub! I have been to the Cesar's resorts with my hubby and LOVED having a pool in my room- so when I ran across Thee Inn OTD, that did not require you to be a couple to go, I was psyched. Then I noticed it was 5 minutes from a casino, I was sold. Booked the pool suite. Check in a was a breeze, found out I got a free log, bottle of champagne and that the pool suite had a late check out of 1pm. The hotel lobby was under renovations, but I did not hear a peep. My only two disappointments were upon entering room- it spelled strongly of smoke- Now I am a former smoker, but it said it was non smoking and as I said, I am a Former smoker. If my hubby had been with me, we would have had to check out, he stronger hates the smell- luckily I had a scented candle I brought, so after a few hours it was better- after the 2d day of having my candle lit, the smell was distant- but this should be addressed, if it says nonsmoking, there should not be the smell. (Cesar's never smelled, and they are similar hotels) Then as I was unpacking getting ready to watch my DVDs, ACK, no player! Had to run to walmart and buy a cheap one! I just assumed they would have one, have not stayed in a hotel without one in years! After this, I settled in and began to relax- the bed was very comfortable (unlike Cesar's) and then there was the pool and hottub room, which ROCKED! I think I took a dip every other hour... It also had these cool blue, what they called DJ lights, which was neat- it is close to everything, a 7-11 for all the small needs and many restaurants for great take out- The room had a small fridge, coffee maker and a great shower, also a array of free Snacks, drinks and a rose on check in ... I had a great time and very relaxing- think I surprised the front desk people when I said I was alone, but they were very friendly, helpful and willing to assist- I would have rated it 5 stars if it were not for the smoke smell- if you are looking for a place with every amenity for yourself, this is the place- just be warned, there are mirrors everywhere since obviously it is meant to be a couple retreat (the only one that really bothered me wS the one above the bed) I plan to return next year!

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank zel13
Dear Guest,

Thank you for spending your time to post detailed feedback at everybody's favorite The tripadvisor.com. We have carefully reviewed your concern and your fabulous moments you have enjoyed during your stay.

The satisfaction of our guests is our highest priority. We express regret for inconvenience caused you from the smoking smell; yes it's very true that all of our suites are non-smoking and there is a sign inside the suite for non-smoking; but certainly some guests violate and smoke and left smell in the suite, we try our best to deal and refreshing the suite prior to arrival. The best thing is to immediately inform the Front Desk so they will be able to send our housekeeping staff to refresh the room in case any smoking smell.

Once again,

We thank you for your kind appreciation towards our services and we are looking forward to welcome you in the near future.

In the meantime, should we be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Inn of the Dove Bensalem
Bensalem, 19020 PA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bensalem
Radisson Hotel Valley Forge
#5 of 16 in King of Prussia
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,206 reviews
City Center East
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia E - Penns Landing
City Center West
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia

Been to Inn of the Dove - Bensalem? Share your experiences!