“"Couples Romantic Escape"” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bensalem
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“"Couples Romantic Escape"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

First it's very clean, I'm big on that, it has a comfortable king bed, large jacuzzi for two, microwave and fridge (which they supply water and soda included) great peanut butter cookies... too lol. The bath room is large and huge huge walk in shower. The people that run it are very very pleasant too. You can have theme rooms or just a regular one, price varies with the room type, I feel the price is good for what you get and for romance it's a perfect place. Even the grounds outside are clean and kept up.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Management_dove, General Manager at Inn of the Dove - Bensalem, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Inn of The Dove, Bensalem and for sharing your feedback through TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to note that you had a wonderful stay and that our service and facilities exceeded your expectations.

Your feedback is very encouraging and motivating.

The team and I, look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

My wife and I booked a night here a week ago. We reserved a deluxe suite and requested an early check in and a late checkout. The room was extremely clean and well-maintained, which was a major selling point because I am a clean freak. We loved the jacuzzi and the king size bed! Another neat feature was the two person shower with dual shower heads, a fun and unique way to spend some intimate time together. The staff was very helpful and informative with any questions that I had. The layout of the suite was really nice and mood setting. I would highly recommend this place for any couple looking for an intimate get away. My wife and I are looking forward to our next stay here.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Inn of The Dove, Bensalem.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to your experience at Inn of The Dove.

It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Your compliments about the staff in particular, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to The Dove soon.

Kind regards,

Raj Kumar
Inn of The Dove, Bensalem
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have stay here u 4 different rooms , and every time it was the best feeling every, felt like the riches women the world , me and my girl friend is always going here to have fun and the tub is big and shower heads cool bigbathroom and bed ,.like a little house for and friend or love so try it u will love it and come back too.

• Stayed August 2013
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

First time here took my husband as a birthday surprise stayed in the Black and Gold Room for one very romantic night. Property located in a private setting with parking right in front of your room. Room was spacious and clean with 2 person Jacuzzi and wet bar with microwave and sink. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Perfect couple get-a-way would highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
innofthedove, General Manager at Inn of the Dove - Bensalem, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you very much we glad you found our beautiful property first time and enjoyed it. i will proudly let you know we have various kind of theme rooms our property and we offer lot of different type of custom packages, to make our guest stayed excited if you planning in near future please contact us will give you personal attention to yuo
we also encourage your family and friends to let them know about our property and offering your enjoying with us

G.M
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

This place is very nice. Easy to go to. The staff, they are nice. They always do their best to accommodate my requests. The Room are very spacious and clean. I had the chance to checked many of those room. They all have a chimney. You do not have to ask for a microwave, each already have one. Inn of the Dove is open for 24 hr. What I like about it is the fact I can day or evening.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much and i appreciated your business with out beautiful property as you describe in your review our property is very differ from other competing hotels, our every rooms is three times bigger and better than competition , i am really glad you enjoyed your stay please contact us if you planning to come or your family and friend will give you the personal attention

G.M
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

hi my name is leesha I ve stood in the inn of the dove plenty of time and everytime I stood there it was excellent the room was nice and clean the housekeeping was very polite! it was a good stay I love it and I also have friends who say the same thing about this hotel! I will come back anyday!

Room Tip: all the rooms are very beautifull any room will be a good stay
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
paulsboro
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

it was the first time i ever stayed there and it was gorgeous,the room was clean the most comfortable bed i have ever slept in and the jacuzzi was great the whole trip was definatly nice between the room being so nice and the area being so quiet i would definatly stay there again best place i have ever stayed.

Room Tip: if u would like a nice quiet and relaxing place its definatly it
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bensalem
Radisson Hotel Valley Forge
#5 of 16 in King of Prussia
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,151 reviews
City Center West
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
City Center East
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia E - Penns Landing

Been to Inn of the Dove - Bensalem? Share your experiences!