“Not as good as it used to be”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 150 Restaurants in Bensalem
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Not as good as it used to be”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

I have generally in the past enjoyed Outback. I have been to this one in Bensalem numerous times and to others throughout the country. Last 2 times I was at this restaurant in Bensalem I was disappointed in one case and in the other dissatisfied. A topped filet I ordered first came out of the kitchen without the topping (blue cheese). When it returned the topping had been added as an after-thought, and it looked and tasted that way. I have had this offering before when it was properly prepared with topping being at one with the steak. This time was as if blue cheese dressing had been lathered on and placed in the oven or grille for too short a time. Based on cost and other factors I don't see a return visit to at least this Outback in my near-term future.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank dmfinpa

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Can't go to Very Good or Excellent”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

Wife and i ate there tonight, Sunday, 11/10, very busy, called ahead, waited about 15 min. for table, no biggy. Both ordered Prime Rib, mixed vegs., I had Caesar Salad, she had baked potato. First, service is 5 star! As busy as it was, our server did a wonderful job. The value was decent, $20.00 for 12oz. piece is fair, little loud for my tastes, but, we'll still go back, it's that kind of place. $50.00 for the two of us, onion loaf, meals, and one soft drink. A good value. Now, the downside, I cannot figure out if it was me, or the meat, my Prime Rib was bland. Sure I could have sent it back, but, it wasn't that the meat was bad, it was just bland, no spices, etc. I'll fix it at home and eat the rest. Otherwise, it was a good meal at a decent price, we will go back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Allan R
Pennsylvania
“Very good Outback”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We visited three times recently on weekends for lunch. Our servers have been great and my diet coke was never empty. Outback has great steaks for the price and my wife really enjoys the unlimited soup and salad lunch.

Visited October 2013
Trenton, New Jersey
“Outback”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

Food was great. Unlimited shrimp with my fantastic filet mingon was more than I expected. Also the generous 15% discount after showing AARP card . I will return.

• Visited September 2013
Pennsylvania Furnace, Pennsylvania
“Lacking Good Customer Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was staying at a hotel down the road and was trying to plan a romantic dinner for my husband. I explained this to the guy that took my order. Hadn't seen my husband in four months.
Placed my order inside the restaurant and was told to wait outside in the parking spots reserved for take out orders. I must of waited 45 minutes for my food. No one ever came out to apologize for the long wait.
When the food finally came out there was no explanation and the server didn't give me a chance to open my car door and tried to push that big brown bag through my window.
Being a bit flustered and rushed I didn't check the bag. When I got back to the hotel I realized there were no utensils or condiments - just food that was cold thrown into styrofoam plates.
I spent $65 and was very disappointed - I love Outback but this particular one was lacking.

Visited May 2013