“Outback”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 151 Restaurants in Bensalem
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Trenton, New Jersey
“Outback”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Food was great. Unlimited shrimp with my fantastic filet mingon was more than I expected. Also the generous 15% discount after showing AARP card . I will return.

• Visited September 2013

Pennsylvania Furnace, Pennsylvania
“Lacking Good Customer Service”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was staying at a hotel down the road and was trying to plan a romantic dinner for my husband. I explained this to the guy that took my order. Hadn't seen my husband in four months.
Placed my order inside the restaurant and was told to wait outside in the parking spots reserved for take out orders. I must of waited 45 minutes for my food. No one ever came out to apologize for the long wait.
When the food finally came out there was no explanation and the server didn't give me a chance to open my car door and tried to push that big brown bag through my window.
Being a bit flustered and rushed I didn't check the bag. When I got back to the hotel I realized there were no utensils or condiments - just food that was cold thrown into styrofoam plates.
I spent $65 and was very disappointed - I love Outback but this particular one was lacking.

Visited May 2013
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was the best steakhouse I have ever visited. The food was so full of flavour. Everything cooked perfectly. A must if your a steak fan. Would go again in visiting Bensalem.

• Visited June 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Need more variety”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Outback could use more to choose on their menu. It is also not so big. Me and my coworker went to outback and their was not enough to choose from...but the service and the food was ok.

Visited March 2013
Levittown, Pennsylvania
“standard outback”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

It's an outback steakhouse. What more really needs to be said? It's standard...nothing special. Location right across from Parx is nice - long waits on the weekend. Use call-ahead seating if you can.

1 Thank aimwill