“Excellent Place” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Carrabba's Italian Grill

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #3 of 151 Restaurants in Bensalem
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia
“Excellent Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

I went to Carrabba's with my family to celebrate my wife's birthday. The service was great, the food was delicious, and we did not have to wait long for our meal. It is a great family restaurant, and we plan to return in the future. I definitely recommend this place for any occasion.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great New Menu Items”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We tried some of the new menu items on a recent visit to Carrabba's, and we were pleasantly surprised with our choices. As usual, the service was excellent, and the restaurant had a pleasant, friendly atmosphere.

Visited April 2014
“No good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

We went there this week not that crowd
They are so expense

• 2 of 5 bubbles
buck county
“we love it here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We eat at this carrabbas in bensalem whenever we can, celebrate life's little happenings and when my folks come to town, its their favorite as well. We have had intimate dinners for 2, where my husband orders his favorite which isnt on the menu and they always accomodate him. The blackberry sangria is so good, and i wish we were going there right now!

• Visited December 2013
“Predictably good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

I have been to this restaurant many times over the years. Generally the quality of food, preparation and service have ranged between satisfactory and very good. I've never had a visit or meal where I felt completely dissatisfied. My most recent visit on Christmas Eve was excellent. We had a friendly, organized server and our meal from appetizers to entres was excellent. I would say all my visits in aggregate add up to a "very good" rating for this establishment.

• Visited December 2013