“Good Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We sat at the bar and had great service. There was so much food that I had the rest for lunch the next day. It was close to our hotel. I will go back when we are on tavel. I wish there was a Carrabba's by my house.
It was cold so bring something to keep warm.

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed July 31, 2012

The food and drinks are out of this world, its a very nice place for a party or just a quiet meal. It,s right across the road from the casino.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

The food was great and service was fast. Price was excellent I would tell everyone to try this place they will come back again.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

This is the fourth Carabba's I have tried. The food has been consistently good in each one.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Decent Italian food but not my favorite. Also there have been numerous times when I didn't feel great after eating there.