“Less than impressed”

Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hulmeville Road
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Over cooked, dry, flavorless...decor is older than half of our business group, Not worth a visit go to the texas road house across the street.

There are newer reviews for Fisher's Tudor House

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Friends of ours couldn't say enough great things about the food at Fisher's, so my husband and I decided to have "date night" here last week. I must say we were very impressed. I had the Shrimp Alfredo and my husband had the Chicken Picatta (which was a newly added item on the menu). The food was absolutely delicious and both of our meals were very generous portions. Our waitress was super friendly and very attentive throughout our entire dinning experience. We will definitely be returning to Fisher's in the near future!!!!!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The location is great and the facility could be very nice. It needs updating, but you can tell it could be nice. The food was just plain bad and very delayed in being served. The staff were almost to the point of being non-social. I agree with other reviewers the need new training and updating.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Place is badly in need of a customer service reorientation from the top. Food was what we expected for a banquet setting, not great but acceptable, wait service was good. But things like not being able to get bread until they had an accurate head count shows no customer orientation--stupid. We were a large group there after a funeral. We didn't need the stupidity of their (non) management decisions.

1  Thank ChasinNJ
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Visited on a Sunday for diner with my family. WE were rush out the door with indigestion actually the servers continued to service the wrong food all night finally we ate what we were served weather it was what we ordered or not Don't waste your time or money

2  Thank Dennis P