Sleep Inn & Suites
$75
$69
ComfortInn
$63
All reviewsbagelssesame placeparx casinoroom was cleanfront desk staffvisiting philadelphiafirst floorstreet roadstaff was friendlyfree breakfastwould stay againmicrowaveshawnphillyrateswawaclerk
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed 1 night this past weekend. We had a room on the first floor in the front of the building. The hotel and room was very clean. The area the hotel was in felt safe. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The gentleman there when we checked in let us know about restaurants and entertainment near the hotel and the gentleman in the morning took an interest in what we had planned for the day and offered us a very helpful hint about parking in Philadelphia, which saved us a lot of time. The breakfast was basic cereal, waffles, muffins, but there is a Dunkin Doughnut right next door. The reason I gave the sleep quality a very good rating instead of excellent was because were we were located we could hear the traffic and we could hear through the walls a little. My husband slept very well. I had some trouble but I am a light sleeper. We will definitely stay in this hotel if I am ever back in there area and would recommend it to anyone traveling to Bensalem.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room in the back of the building next time to avoid sound of traffic.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Carla B, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are always available to help with directions, recommendations and helpful tips. We try to make every stay as comfortable and easy as possible. We look forward to seeing you again if you are in the area!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Mr Juan and Mr Paul in the front desk were very accommodating and friendly. Being new to the area was hard enough but they welcomed me like an old friend. They provide 24hr free coffee, apple juice and orange juice. Breakfast is included and it's only 20minutes walk to the casino if you are into cambling. Family friendly environment if you have any kids. Also pet friendly if you have any pets. I would recommend to family and friends anytime.

• Stayed: April 2013
Carla B, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay! We strive to make every guest feel comfortable. Our staff pride themselves on an outstanding customer service experience! We hope that if you are in need of accommodations in the future you will visit us again! Thank you!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

My wife and I had the opportunity to stay overnight at the hotel. It is situated at about 10 to 15 minutes away from the downtown area and very easy to connect to route 95. The hotel is surrounded by very good restaurants and various stores. Hotel is very clean and kept up to date. Staff are very freindly and it provides you with a wonderful continental breakfast. Cost of staying at this hotel is very reasonable. I really enjoyed my stay and deffinate will return.

I would recommend having information on the various Catholic shrines or churches in the area, especailly for those who may want to visit a church or shrine.

Room Tip: My room was towards the front of the hotel. No complains, very quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. I appreciate the recommendation and will be making changes to our selection of information available. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Our family stayed here for 2 nights and we never had a bad experience. Mike and Juan were very accommodating, courteous, and always ready to assist you the best way they can! The continental breakfast is fine. I even asked the lady there if they have water and she lead me to the gym room to get the purified water. Definitely will go back to this place.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Carla B, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We value every guests feedback. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our staff. We strive to provide outstanding service. We look forward to seeing you again if you are in the area. Thank you again!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My friends and I stayed in 2 rooms here on an overnight trip to see Maroon 5 at the Wells Fargo Center in South Philly. While it was a little far from the arena, it was easy to get on 95 and travel down and back, and we were away from all the commotion that was probably happening at hotels closer to the venue. The hotel is also really close to the Parx Casino. We drove by it on our way to the concert and didn't get a chance to stop it, but it is right down the road.

The rooms were clean and in good condition. We were given rooms right next to each other, and we all were able to get a good night's rest there. The staff were also very helpful, giving us advice on when to leave to avoid rush hour traffic on the way to the concert, and helping us with breakfast in the morning. We would all recommend this hotel if you traveling in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Carla B, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are happy you enjoyed your stay! We are always available to help guests with directions, recommendations and general info to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Often people stay with us because our location is convenient to Philadelphia but with much less congestion. We thank you for your review and hope to see you again in the future.