“great service”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Bensalem
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

stayed here for 8 nights due to hurricane sandy.
staff were great.
no problem helping me with laundry,ice extending stay etc
hotel near rt 1 and not far from 95.
got to princeton and philly easily
rooms clean
hotel is getting a facelift currently

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank huggy0907
Carla B, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We tried our best to help everyone during the storm and were very flexible with changes in stays. I hope that our renovations did not disturb your stay but hope if you are in the area again you will return to see the finished product. Thank you again.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

When I reserve on line, I request a ground floor. I know this request is not reviewed until the day of the reservation, but this Sleep Inn has often ignored my request. In three instances night staff tells me my request was not responded to. They tell me the request was possible that day, but it wasn't addressed by the staff, so I end up on the third floor.

Room Tip: Follow up any request made in an online reservation. This staff ignores requests.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Gregory M

Let me start by thanking you for taking the time to review the Sleep Inn. We appreciate all feedback because it allows us to focus on any issues guests may have. I have addressed this issue with staff and hope that upon your next stay we can better accomodate you. We are always trying to better each guests stay and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel is close to THE PARX Casino and adequately priced for being so close.

The Plus Side...
This is a very clean and well maintained property.

The Downside...
Very small rooms, hard beds, bed pillows are tiny (not average size), the free breakfast offered is VERY limited.

Room Tip: I heard that the suites in The Sleep Inn are a better choice
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Margie B
Carla B, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate all feedback we receive because it allows us to focus on issues we may need to address. Our location is one of our top features. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I frequently stay at this location and have since it opened. The Bensalem Sleep Inn has the friendliest and most professional staff I have ever encountered. The property is well maintained and very clean. From management to the front desk staff to the housekeeping personnel, they all are extremely accommodating and responsive to guest needs. I rate the property and staff A++.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ralph W
Carla B, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We value every guest and treat each one like family. We try to take care of every little need when you travel to make things easier. We appreciate your visits and look forward to the next!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I reviewed this hotel about in May and had to stay near Bensalem again and thought I would see if anything changed. I arrived at about 4:30 with only one other car in the lot. Most hotels in the area were busier. Once again I was concerned, but that soon proved to be unfounded. Same efficient check-in, same superbly clean rooms. quiet up until 5:00AM then some road noise could be heard, Excellent bed and internet service. I had a breakfast meeting so cannot comment on the fare served. Excellent stay excellent staff.

Room Tip: stay as far back from Street road as you can as the road noise can disturb your slumber but not unti...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Adam56
Carla B, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

We are happy to hear you returned and had a great stay! We thank you for your review and always try to make every guests stay as comfortable as possible. Please come back and see us again, no matter how long it takes, we will still be the same comfortable, friendly place you remember.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

arriving late and tired, the desk clerk got us a room fast. he was very friendly and smiled the entire time. the room was comfortable, a bit small but perfect for what we needed. the continental breakfast was a nice thing to wake up to also. i would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GrandmaKathyx3

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate time is valuable and understand traveling can make things rough so we try to make check in speedy and easy. I'm glad you found your stay comfortable and hope you will return if ever in the area!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This was such a great experience! The room was clean and very comfortable! The staff was VERY accommodating and help us find everything we were looking for in the area. I needed help finding a Post Office in the area on a Saturday and Juan not only gave me three different options, he also printed out maps and went out of his way to let me know their hours of operation! Such a friendly place to stay and we loved the breakfast too! We will definitely be back in Bensalem again and will most definitely stay at the Sleep Inn!! Thanks for everything!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are delighted ti hear you had a wonderful stay. We try to make our guests as comfortable as possible and provide them with anything they need to navigate the area. We are here to help! It's the little extras that make us so special! I hope you will stay with us again if you are in the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bensalem
Best Western Plus Philadelphia Bensalem Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia/Bensalem
Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast
Holiday Inn Bensalem - Philadelphia Area
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!