“Always Awesome!”

Tijuana Flats
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Description: The "Anything Goes" approach to food, wall art, hot sauce & life in general.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Always Awesome!”
Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

Oh man, where do I start? This place is divine! I've tried nearly everything on the menu and haven't been disappointed yet. The best part is the hot sauce bar, where you can pick various sauces that range in heat from mild (sissy) to crazy hot. We eat here probably at least once a week. Everything is made to order and the staff is super friendly. I just had the blackened chicken nachos and they're awesome...and big enough for two people! Love this place!

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thanks for the awesome review, Angela! We appreciate that you come here often and enjoy everything on the menu! Come back soon!

Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“love this place!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I'm always hesitant with trying new food places, but I saw on their website that all of their beans are fresh and not made with lard and are vegetarian and they sounded like they focused on fresh food - and it's true! The food was very tasty, they give you big portions, they have a large menu with lots of options (perfect for the picky eater) and the staff is very friendly! My husband loves the hot sauce bar! We got the food to go once and they even gave us little cups to take a few hot sauce samples home with our food. I also like that it's a BYOB. The place is always busy enough, but not overly crowded and the atmosphere is just friendly and relaxed. I'll be going back here for a long time to come.

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank Peanutz2
Thanks for the feedback, @peanutz2! Thanks for giving us a try, and we're glad you loved it! Keep coming back!
Trenton, New Jersey, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My fav restaurant”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I love me some Tijuanas. If you go you have to try the pick two with a Beef Chimi and Chicken Burrito.

Visited April 2012
Thanks, Shawntae! We're glad you love Tijuana Flats and call it one of your favorites. Come back soon!
Levittown, Pennsylvania
“Fresh and awesome hot sauce bar”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Tijuana is my favorite Americanized Mexican fast casual restaurant. You take a menu, go up to order, give in your name, and they bring the food to you. There is a self-serve hot sauce bar with funny sauce names: one of my favorites is called "Me So Hottie". The sauces range from a smiley face (very mild) to a black death looking face (beyond hot). I love their nachos, burritos, and flautas. You get plenty of food and I often opt out of the "make it a meal", which you get rice, beans and a drink. I usually just share a drink with someone. The beans are good, but I can easily pass on the rice. Everything is very fresh and there is an option to get light sour cream and cheese. They come around asking if you need a refill or anything else. There is a tip jar at the counter. Great place for a tasty lunch or dinner.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Jen S
Thanks for the review, @strider803! Tijuana Flats loves that you love the fresh food and fun hot sauce bar! Come eat with us again soon!