Quality Inn & Suites Bensalem
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2006

The rooms have new rugs and bedding. I liked my stay and it was quiet and comfortable. Rooms are clean and staff friendly for the most part. Great price and I will go back if I am in the area again

• Stayed: June 2006
3  Thank sunnyray22
A TripAdvisor Member
pa
Reviewed April 4, 2006

There is a musty aroma to the hotel, and it is outdated, however is a value for the $50 dollars. The roooms are clean, and they offer amenities such as the gym and breakfast. The receptionist was nice. At the time of check in there were several man working in the hallways who did not speak english.
Overall it was just ok

• Stayed: March 2006
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 28, 2005

We stayed 2 nights. The first night, although I had specifically requested a FIRM bed, our bed was very soft and sagging in the middle. Unfortunately, we didn't discover this until we were undressed and exhausted. I complained the next morning, and for the second night they moved us to a different room. Bed STILL soft, but at least it didn't sag. (I wonder what their definition of firm is) Additionally, in both rooms the box springs were visible, and both were very stained. Also, bathroom is very small, but clean. Lobby area is under renovation. This area should be a priority. I was told that the repairs in the hotel are being done by owner's relatives. That's usually cheaper but almost always a big mistake. I will say that the staff with whom we had contact was very nice. (Unfortunately, that doesn't make up for the 2 nights of less-than-good sleep) All in all, this hotel should cost about $20 per night less until the renovations are complete.

• Stayed: December 2005
3  Thank John B
Reviewed November 1, 2005

The only positive thing about my stay in this hotel was the fact that I only needed a hotel for 1 night. I can't imagine how this hotel can get any stars with the conditions offered.
Room - horrible musty smell that became less intense somewhat after having a window open for a whole day. The furniture was very worn and shaky. Noise insulation is decent, however I could hear TV working in another room.
Mattress & bedding - even though it wasn't horribly uncomfortable, the sheets weren't covering the mattress completely & I could see huge stains all over the mattress top & side.
Bathroom - dirty bathtub with moldy shower curtain! Water pressure is nonexistent. After being in the shower for a couple minutes, the water stream became tiny & cold.
Continental breakfast is included, but I haven't even gone to see what they serve - I just wanted to get out of this dump.

• Stayed: October 2005
3  Thank alinai
A TripAdvisor Member
Watertown, Connecticut
Reviewed June 21, 2005

We stayed at this hotel with our young daughter during a trip to Sesame Place. The hotel was a good value for our budget. Although I found our room to be "worn," it was relatively clean and a good place to sleep for the two nights we were in town.

It was a short (10 mile) drive to Sesame, which wasn't a problem. There are restaurants nearby, including an Applebee's which is perfect for anyone with children. We also got 10 percent off at Applebee's just by showing our room key.

The continental breakfast included in our room price was perfect for our needs, with bagels, muffins, juice and coffee. As an avid newspaper reader, I thought the free USA Today was a nice touch and made my mornings very enjoyable. It was pleasant not having to leave the hotel for breakfast, coffee and the paper.

Fitness buffs should also note that there is a small gym offered to guests near the breakfast room.

I noticed that many people staying at the hotel were seniors and truckers (who also seemed like regulars). I believed that we made the right, affordable choice, since these two groups seem to be wise regarding money.

• Stayed: June 2005