Quality Inn & Suites Bensalem
Great 4.5/5
Great 4.5/5
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Its ok. Definitely in need of an update. Bed was lumpy. Kids werent comfortable on the sofa bed (and theyve slept on others!) Wasnt an extremely pleasurable stay but wasnt bad either. Breakfast buffet was fine - enough choices for everyone.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights back in December. Hotel could use an update, a little tired. The staff were very friendly but that doesnt make up for the room. Beds are in need of being replaced, not a good night sleep for others in my party but I can sleep on a rock if need be. Room was clean but carpets need replaced. Breakfast was included and it was the basis Choice Hotels breakfast. The items that were served will get you off to a good start and there are many choices. Parking was ample and there are a good amount of nearby restaurants. I stay here because the price is right as far as im concerned.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We stayed here on our weekend trip to Sesame Place. There were no "show-stoppers". Everything worked, the service was fine, there were clean sheets and plentiful hot water. There was no single complaint, but there was just a sense of dinginess, like good enough is good enough. Like the missing grate in the ice machine, the folded up magazines to keep the entertainment center from rocking, dingy, stained rugs, and the musty smell. It's like time has passed this Hotel by and it is just trying to keep up. I can't point to one single reason you shouldn't stay here, but my overall feeling is that you can certainly do better.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2012

At 1st glance of the room, I was satisfied but after finding chewed up gum on the floor, noting that 1/2 the TV channels didn't work, a dirty hole where a fridge or microwave was once housed, & a broken bathrub drain, I changed my mind. Especially annoying was the fact that the a/c worked on a motion sensor device so when no one moved around in the room for awhile, the a/c shut off. That meant I was waving my pillow around every hour thruout the night to get it going again. The front desk staff was not especially friendly & at one point two staff members had a loud verbal disagreement just feet from where I stood. I had also (mistankenly) assumed the hotel had a pool (it didn't). Otherwise, it was a quiet, dark room & was OK.

Room Tip: If you're on a higher floor & have luggage, request the use of a luggage trolley (they have them but don't offer them) so as to get everything up in one shot.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband & I have stayed in this hotel on several occasions. It has steadly gone downhill and is not being maintained. We were in the area to attend a wedding in the area. We checked in at 3pm and the wedding was at 5. When we entered the room, the bathroom had been used. There was urine and feces in the toilet! I could not believe it. I went to the desk to complain, and the clerk said the room had been cleaned. By Who? Evidently the person who supposedly cleaned the room also used the bathroom.. She sent up someone to clean up, and the person looked like he was 80 years old! Clerk would not change our room, and we didn't have time to find another hotel. Seems like family owned, they don't care about the customer. Why doesn't the owner respond to negative reviews?

Room Tip: Tip: don't go to this hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family