“DO NOT STAY HERE !!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Bensalem
mass
“DO NOT STAY HERE !!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

Our family booked a suite for one night and that was enough for us. Old and dingy wallpaper unclean bathroom with rust and mold in the tub. Pull out bed sheets were not changed just bundled in the pull out when we opened it. Burn marks in the ceiling old dusty curtians and when we shut the lights off to go to bed you could see light from the hall threw the door jamb. In the morning we opened the shades to find dirty grimmy windows, Very DISAPOINTED !!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank GANDALF47

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
phoenix,arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

Yesterday I tryed to check in to this dump,me and my wife..we had a priceline reservation,I had paperwork with me,the front clerk that was extremely rude and lazy wld not help us,told me she wld not honor reservation,i can pay again,i asked her to call priceline pointing her finger at me screaming you call them,I have been working in the hotel industry for 20 years she seemed to be disgruntled employee.We left we called priceline to cancel,the rep called the hotel directly,and mysterious enough the reservation appeared.SHE ONLY DID THIS BECAUSE I SAID I WAS CALLING HER BOSS..poor service she needs to learn manners and needs to get of the bussiness hotel was dirty as well....Never again.........

Room Tip: go elsewhere!!!!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 70worldtraveler1
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

The room is dirty , the floor in the bathroom dirty smell terrible pluse there is only one small soap in it !! Usually the hotels put at least one bottle of water but in this hotel there's nothing , refrigerator is not working the microwave light is on always we should leave it opened !! The air conditions is so noisy we couldn't sleep !
I made a mistake for choosing this hotel I will never stay there again and I will notify all my friends about that so they can choose the right one !

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Satar O
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

We decided to leave a day earlier to start our 1st family vacation. We found this hotel in a coupon magazine & decided to see if they had any vacancies which they did. When we got to the hotel they refused to honor their coupon from the magazine which was a $20 savings from their room rate. Their reasoning was that the hotel was almost full. They would rather risk not renting a room & lose the money rather than honor their coupons. The only reason we stayed there was b/c my boyfriend went in instead of me otherwise we would have gone elsewhere. Also, the hallways reeked of smoke - luckily we only stayed 1 night.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Roxanne32
Winlock, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

My husband traveled to Bensalem on business and the company he was contracted with made the hotel reservations. After reading some of the reviews I was very concerned about his accommodations...so...I called the hotel personally and asked about the complaints in question. They were also concerned about the issues posted in the reviews, we discussed the problems that were mentioned and they assured me that he would indeed have a clean room and comfortable accommodations. He called and said he has never stayed in a room as clean as this one! (he does a lot of traveling and often stays in more expensive hotels) He was VERY impressed...Good job! Keep up the good work...

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank K H
Mahaffey, pa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel on and off for a couple of years. Staff very courteous and the rooms are clean. I have never had a bad experience while staying here. The breakfast is a typical continental breakfast. I found no faults with any of my stays. Would definately recommend this hotel and will be continue staying at the Bensalem Quality Inn the next time I need to stay in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Donald C
Gloversville, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

We took this hotel because it's within our budget and we've stayed with Quality before in other places. It's a bare bones hotel--nothing really special about it. The staff was courteous and helpful, but we were not all that thrilled with the attention to detail in the maintenance.
We take non-smoking rooms as we're both non-smokers have some problems with allergies. The hallway to our room smelled badly of smoke and the smell seemed to follow us into the room. Right off we found a burn hole in the bedspread--not a good sign--and called the desk to tell them about it, not wanting to be charged a smoker fee, or whatever. We were told it would be taken out of service...I'm not convinced. There was also a burn hole in the sheet that was NOT a new mark.
The available breakfast looked OK, but since we were joining friends, we just had a cup of coffee and a small pastry to tide us over. I Must say that the coffee is good--one of my pet peeves in hotels.
Would we stay there again? Probably, but only if it fits into our needs and nothing else is available.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank BillP1215
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bensalem
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#7 of 9 in Bensalem
BEST WESTERN PLUS Philadelphia Bensalem Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia/Bensalem
Holiday Inn Bensalem - Philadelphia Area
Inn of the Dove - Bensalem
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Bensalem? Share your experiences!