“Parx Poker is decent”

Parx Casino
Ranked #5 of 18 things to do in Bensalem
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: Parx Casino® and Racing, formerly Philadelphia Park Racetrack and Casino, is the largest and most impressive Pennsylvania gaming complex. Owned and operated by Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment, Inc., Parx features 24 hour gaming; 3,330 slot machines; 180 live table games; a premier poker room; live racing and simulcast action; delicious dining options; bars, one of the hottest nightclubs around and more. Must be 21. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

Parx poker room is a nice place to play. A little dim and the decor could use some brightening (too much red being used) but overall good place to play, people seem nice, the dealers so far seem excellent and attentive.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,721)
All reviews
in 20 reviews
"grill"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed December 3, 2014

It used to be fun! The machines are asleep and the payoffs stink. I play bank busters in back of casino and most of the machines are dead! I have complained about the repeat button on the stinking rich machine against back wall is not working and for the last several months it is still not repaired! You are giving less and less. Before you gave us an incentive to come at least once or twice a week. Now we get almost nothing! The cleanliness is still awful! Dirt and glasses all around the machines at 8:30 am!

5  Thank hotelguest4
JenParx, Manager at Parx Casino, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We assure you that we have passed your comments onto the correct departments to ensure they are addressed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we hope to make your next visit much better!

Reviewed December 3, 2014 via mobile

I am happy with more free play instead of gifts. Wish they offered more free play for dollars spent. Machines pay very little even when you hit bonus games. Takes too long to get help when your light is on. Takes forever to get any drinks.

1  Thank Carolturke

Hello, we are very sorry to hear that you've had trouble with service, as we assure you that we always strive to deliver the best customer service. Could you possibly send us a private message with your contact information so that we may gather some additional information to look into this?

Reviewed December 1, 2014

Usually have a great time but last night was so frustrating.... had my payout slip stuck in machine, waited at least 15 minutes for service, waited another 10 for girl to tell me that they will put the $7 dollars ( I know it was only $7, but it was my $7) back on my card, waited probably another 15 minutes, no $$$ on card, went to front desk, they put $15 to compensate me, went to machine, downloaded the $15 spent about $6 of it, cashed out , could not get my other $9 or so (not sure of the exact amount) to come up on another machine. I thought you were supposed to be able to take you free play from machine to machine.........first time I walked out, had more money in my pocket and left it in my pocket...... I was not about to go complain again..... drove me nuts..... like I said, small amount of money, but it was my money.....

4  Thank Diane S
JenParx, Manager at Parx Casino, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2014

Hello, we are very sorry to hear that you had trouble with your free slot play. Could you please send us a private message with your contact & account information so that we may assist you further? Thank you.