“I home away from home”

Parx Casino
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Bensalem
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: Parx Casino® and Racing, formerly Philadelphia Park Racetrack and Casino, is the largest and most impressive Pennsylvania gaming complex. Owned and operated by Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment, Inc., Parx features 24 hour gaming; 3,330 slot machines; 180 live table games; a premier poker room; live racing and simulcast action; delicious dining options; bars, one of the hottest nightclubs around and more. Must be 21. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler.
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This casino is the best one that I enjoy coming back time after time. I tell everyone about it. The staff are very nice people. And never had a bad expierence. It is close enough to drive to and back home where do can just plan to play. The promotions are great. And the people that we meet are now very good friends that we meet to enjoy a little playing slots and tables and enjoy food together and making good times of memory.

Tali Harding - South Brunswick, NJ

1  Thank Tali H
JenParx, Manager at Parx Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Hello, I am a representative with Parx & wanted to thank you for your comments on your recent visit! We hope to see you soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,576)

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I am a regular visitor to tje Parx casino....This month I have not received a January mailer advising me of the JANUARY calendar; also no promotions! I called and got no satisfaction other than telling me that my winnings over the past three months (granted I have been very lucky) did not warrant the incentive to return - I don't know how your marketing department calculates promotions but statistics show that as a gambler I will put a good bit of the money back! Please return this e-mail and explain why I have been discouraged from returning to Parx. I am very frustrated.

Rose Mary Petrangeli
#00088251

10  Thank Rose P
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I was a regular at parx since it opened. I hold Premium card status. I have always been given at least some free play by parx. This month, January 2014, I have been given 0 free play. I visited parx 29 times over the past 3 months but was told that I do not qualify for free play, since parx is changing its FP conditions. Yet I have received and continue to receive offers AND COMPS from various other local and NJ casinos. Go figure! Apparently parx does not value a customer who goes approx. twice a week. Bye! Bye! Parx.

8  Thank Mike A
Reviewed December 31, 2013

People sit in the non-smoking sections and light up and nobody says anything to them. They don't hide the smokes and one woman told me she smokes there (in non-smoking sections) all the time and noone ever says anything to her . I went on New Year's Eve and had to leave early because of all the smokers in the non smoking section. People in red coats and with badges on were walking all around and non one said anything. It's not fair to us non-smokers who don't want to breathe all that smoke in and come to have a good time but can't

6  Thank Lynne B
Reviewed December 29, 2013

judith e is right i go a couple of times a week every one from out of state always wins

i cant even get anything back to sit at a slots to play i keep moving aroud wont be going much any more to

5  Thank regina c