“my place to go carolyn”

Parx Casino
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Bensalem
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: Parx Casino and Racing, formerly Philadelphia Park Racetrack and Casino, is the largest and most impressive Pennsylvania gaming complex. Owned and operated by Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment, Inc., Parx features 24 hour gaming; 3,350 slot machines; over 100 live table games; a premier poker room with 60 poker tables; live racing and simulcast action; delicious dining options; bars, one of the hottest nightclubs around and more. Must be 21. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler.
Newark, New Jersey
“my place to go carolyn”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I didnt have to much to do, when my sister invited me to this place. parx to me is a place to get away . i enjoy the place, the atmosphere is great.I WIN A LITTLE NOW AND then. THE TRIP IS SHORT, about 1hour.all and all i enjoy parx.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Parx casino should be a non smoking facility.”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Parx should be a non smoking facility. Parx needs more entertainment. I live minutes away and rather go to Atlantic City. I know it's in its early stages so it has room for further improvements. It needs more excitement,Parx also has to keep up with newer gaming machines like roulette Trop,and Revel have them they are fun to play one on one.

Visited June 2013
Princeton, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Smoke it terrible!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

The smoke at this casino is terrible! You can't breathe. It's disgusting. Unfortunately it caters to a lower class clientele. Technically they have a non-smoking section however you have to walk through the rest of the casino which is like walking through a cloud, and then there is no divider between the non-smoking and smoking sections. Apparently management forgot that smoke can't read signs and the smoke simply flows right over to the people who aren't chain smokers. It's sad, it could have been a good casino.

3 Thank Scott B
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Yasmin G ''A wonderful winning experience''”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Just before heading over to a social gathering I went to Parx Casino. I was only there a few minutes and just when I thought I had lost everything there was an instant win! The winning experience was wonderful. All of the staff were kind and courteous. Most of all the casino has a relaxing atmosphere and is full of excitement.

JenParx, Manager at Parx Casino, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Hello, I am a representative with Parx Casino & wanted to thank you for the great feedback. We hope to see you soon!
Bensalem
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The cocktail servers are non existent”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Three vists there and they always were the same - non existent coctail servers. In June, my wife and I were there instead of travelling to AC for our anniversary. I think we received one drink each after 3 hours of slot play. The time before it was better, one drink every hour or so but you had to chase the server down. Three strikes and they are out. Recomend AC or Vegas, but definitely not Parx. I would rate them a 0 if I could.

Visited June 2013