“Bad”

Parx Casino
Ranked #5 of 18 things to do in Bensalem
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: Parx Casino® and Racing, formerly Philadelphia Park Racetrack and Casino, is the largest and most impressive Pennsylvania gaming complex. Owned and operated by Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment, Inc., Parx features 24 hour gaming; 3,330 slot machines; 180 live table games; a premier poker room; live racing and simulcast action; delicious dining options; bars, one of the hottest nightclubs around and more. Must be 21. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Parking lot security is bad. I was parked in handicap parking and someone parked illegally in the lines beside my car which means I couldn't get in. I had to wait 1.5 hrs before I could leave. I even called the local police. Needless to say the car was not ticketed or towed and I had to pay a cancellation fee because I missed an appointment.

3  Thank amitchell212
Write a ReviewReviews (1,724)
All reviews
in 20 reviews
"grill"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed July 21, 2013

it is very hard to get a drink or coffee
i went on a monday and and tuesday it is so hard to get coffee the girls if you can fine one will take your ordor but never bring it back i waited 1/ 1/2 hr went and moved to a diffent slot and still did not get coffee another 1/1/2 hr took my ordor but never came back so i went a got my coffee

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Wow – what a difference a year makes.

When I first started going to Parx last year, I had a good time and got good comps. At the minimum, I would get $50.00 in free slot play a week plus $20.00 a month in food comps. Now I get $15.00 - $20.00 a week and no food comps. Extra play is a joke. Last Sunday I went to Parx and gambled $500.00 in one day and they gave me $24.00 in extra play. Seriously? I wish I had never bothered because no matter which machine I went on that day, I won nothing and barely managed to get a bonus on ANY machine. The people around me were saying the exact same thing. No one was winning and no one was getting good comps anymore. What was once a really fun place to frequent, has now become depressing and CHEAP. You have to give people a reason to come to your establishment! I will not be back to Parx anytime soon. Even though Atlantic City is more of a drive for me, at least I get good comps for the amount of money I spend as well as free rooms and drinks. It just isn’t fun anymore.

10  Thank WindyOats
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This casino is a great place to visit, I ended up after going to another near by casino and not liking it. I found the table games fun, employees are friendly. Service is good. Casino is clean. plenty of machines that were in working condition. Did not win, but stayed even and was entertained in a safe and clean location.

1  Thank pagrif12