“If you like to Gamble this is it.”
Review of Parx Casino

Parx Casino
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Bensalem
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: Parx Casino and Racing, formerly Philadelphia Park Racetrack and Casino, is the largest and most impressive Pennsylvania gaming complex. Owned and operated by Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment, Inc., Parx features 24 hour gaming; 3,350 slot machines; over 100 live table games; a premier poker room with 60 poker tables; live racing and simulcast action; delicious dining options; bars, one of the hottest nightclubs around and more. Must be 21. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler.
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Nice size casino with a great restaurant. Slots was little tight. Plenty of parking and security. Very crowded on the weekend, I chose to go during the week. Would definitely visit again.

There are newer reviews for Parx Casino

Reviewed March 13, 2013

i have lost over fifty thousand dollars in parx casino the blackjack up there wooooow its crazy they need to be stopped arrested for what they got going on up there at the computer blackjack and the regular tables same deal they always hold face cards always have 20 or even worse black jack you try to double down on a 11 your gonna get a ace or a 2 normally if not sme other small card and normally if you do luck up and get a face on top of your 11 they will pull 21 they hardly ever bust ever they make there hands holding 5s 2s 3s 4s and 6s yes pulling 6 and 7 cards not busting not us we get one card unless you have a 10 or 11 you cant take a hit you will bust with a first card face almost every time now splittin pairs aces you get small cards on each ace always try to double down on your soft hand no way face card always and if you get a small card they will push or beat you always i go to every table computer and regular and its the same cards comin out all over everbody losing yes literally everybody ok smething has to be done im hearing the owner used his own money to build it i guess he wants it back and they are trying to build hotels i guess we are suppose to fund that how is it that i can go to parxs sit down at any blackjack table and call out almost every card thats goin to cme out and do this at every table hummmm yes they are cheating a gamble should be 50 50 instead i lost 50 grand before i saw i was being cheated dnt be another victim to them iam calling the gaming control next if i have to i will boycott them yes stand outside with a picket sign to put a stop to this madness and possibly save sme others from being robbed because thats what it is plan old robbery i would love to have some help if anyone wants to team up with me to put a stop to this please give me a call we can boycott make calls to the news or whoever but this crap has to stop they are on a legal robbery spree up there for now so yes team up with me lets take this cheating casino down my name is george i can be reached at 267 216 6931 my female friend might answer because i work alot but she knows whats goin on so u can leave her the message for me to call you and i will get back to you asap i promise im going to call this tdcp operation take down cheating parx so please if you want to join me in this quest call me asap dnt wait dnt forget they are a 24hour day buisness which means there robbing 24 hours a day i think i have said enough thnks to whom ever reads this beware people godbless

7  Thank Boston G
Reviewed March 12, 2013

The new system just implemented for free play and comps is bad. Your original system was so customer friendly it gave you the incentive ti come more than once a week , with this new system you put thousands of dollars in a get only 50-60 dollars in return money and only 15 dollars every 4 days or so. and for all the money that I put thru I get only 10 dollars in comp. Please go back to your old system or devise one that is more customer friendly,I feel that I m being ripped off because your so big so you do not have to give much back

3  Thank Christine L
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I totally agree with joan922. It seems to me the more you play, it is a lose-lose all around. My husband and I frequent the casino, but it seems that is about to change. Do not have a problem with the change in food comps, but the biggest problem is the new point system. When the casinos get greedier, the players certainly feel it!! Take a long, hard look at the new point system and be kinder to your visitors!!!!

2  Thank Jean W
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I go every single week, sometimes twice. This new system really is not fair for us for that go as much as we do. How do you penalize the people that go so much, but give to the people that don't go? Since the day you opened, I have gone to your facility faithfully and everytime I turn around, more is being taken away and it really makes me want to go to the other casinos. All I hear is how the other casions have better comps, and now I truly believe it! I had 107 points from Saturday March 9th and when I looked at my comp dollars, I have $23.00. REALLY???? This is what you compensate me??? The old system worked much better when you started us off at 200 points, it really sucks!!! You take away my incentive to even want to go back to your place. It's a shame you do this to your customers!!!!!!!! You have no problem taking our money but have a problem giving it out!!!!!

4  Thank Danette G