“New rating system”

Parx Casino
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Bensalem
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: Parx Casino® and Racing, formerly Philadelphia Park Racetrack and Casino, is the largest and most impressive Pennsylvania gaming complex. Owned and operated by Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment, Inc., Parx features 24 hour gaming; 3,330 slot machines; 180 live table games; a premier poker room; live racing and simulcast action; delicious dining options; bars, one of the hottest nightclubs around and more. Must be 21. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler.
Reviewed March 12, 2013

The new system just implemented for free play and comps is bad. Your original system was so customer friendly it gave you the incentive ti come more than once a week , with this new system you put thousands of dollars in a get only 50-60 dollars in return money and only 15 dollars every 4 days or so. and for all the money that I put thru I get only 10 dollars in comp. Please go back to your old system or devise one that is more customer friendly,I feel that I m being ripped off because your so big so you do not have to give much back

3  Thank Christine L
Write a ReviewReviews (1,631)
All reviews
in 20 reviews
"grill"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I totally agree with joan922. It seems to me the more you play, it is a lose-lose all around. My husband and I frequent the casino, but it seems that is about to change. Do not have a problem with the change in food comps, but the biggest problem is the new point system. When the casinos get greedier, the players certainly feel it!! Take a long, hard look at the new point system and be kinder to your visitors!!!!

2  Thank Jean W
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I go every single week, sometimes twice. This new system really is not fair for us for that go as much as we do. How do you penalize the people that go so much, but give to the people that don't go? Since the day you opened, I have gone to your facility faithfully and everytime I turn around, more is being taken away and it really makes me want to go to the other casinos. All I hear is how the other casions have better comps, and now I truly believe it! I had 107 points from Saturday March 9th and when I looked at my comp dollars, I have $23.00. REALLY???? This is what you compensate me??? The old system worked much better when you started us off at 200 points, it really sucks!!! You take away my incentive to even want to go back to your place. It's a shame you do this to your customers!!!!!!!! You have no problem taking our money but have a problem giving it out!!!!!

4  Thank Danette G
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I am an elite player. Go twice a week. They put in a new point system, and they are taking away instead of giving. No more food comps.

3  Thank joan922
See more reviews
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The casino floor is laid out very well. Staff is very friendly and prices for food and beverages is good. However, the ventilation systems are inadequate for the amount of smokers in the casino. As soon as you enter the doors it hits you in the face. If you have asthma issues take your inhaler, you will need it. There are designated non-smoking areas but the smoke travels over to those areas.
If you should venture out and go to Parx, don’t wear good clothes. You will need a shower when you get home and wash your clothes right away. I don’t have a problem with smokers, however smoking areas should be better ventilated. That is not the case at Parx Casino.
Good luck and I hope you win big.