“Favorite Casino” 5 of 5 bubbles

Parx Casino
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Bensalem
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: Parx Casino and Racing, formerly Philadelphia Park Racetrack and Casino, is the largest and most impressive Pennsylvania gaming complex. Owned and operated by Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment, Inc., Parx features 24 hour gaming; 3,350 slot machines; over 100 live table games; a premier poker room with 60 poker tables; live racing and simulcast action; delicious dining options; bars, one of the hottest nightclubs around and more. Must be 21. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler.
Collingswood, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Favorite Casino”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I go to Parx often and I find it to be a very pleasant experience. The atmosphere is friendly as well as the attendants and cocktail waitresses. We play slots and always find our favorite machines are usually available to play. Don't win a lot but, have fun anyway!! We use our food comps in Foodies and can usually find a few healthier choices and the workers are always friendly and pleasant. All in all it's our favorite place to go and we have given up on driving all the way to A.C. We live in N.J. but, Parx is much closer to us and always an enjoyable fun time.

Philadelphia, Pa.
“Extremeley Friendly and Courteous Dealers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

I'm a regular craps player at Parx. Dealer crews and suits are all very professional, friendly and fair. No complaints from this serious player. They do all the little things that make it enjoyable to play here.

Allentown, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Rude People and Broken Machines”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

This was my first and last time to Parx casino. We went on a very busy Saturday night and I was a bit taken aback by the rude patrons on this particular evening. There were several new machines I was told, so my husband and I wanted to check them out. We first went to the two Cheers slots on the side of the casino (I think that is the West Entrance). There was a whole line of people waiting to play these two machines and ONE woman playing BOTH of them! When I asked what was going on, a man said, “She won’t let anyone else play.” Are you kidding me? So I flat-out asked her if I could play and she said a very firm “NO”. I told her she was being very rude and it wasn’t fair that she hog up two machines and she swore at me and my husband. I stopped two different Parx casino workers (with the maroon jackets) and told them and they both said there was nothing they could do since she was still putting money in both machines. Then we went to play the Wizard of Oz slots and the same thing was happening! One greedy, low-life patron hogging up two machines. We then walked to the front and tried to play Wicked Winnings and both machines on the end were broken, as well as several other machines throughout. You know, we just left after that and drove to AC. Who needs all of that aggravation. We like to gamble quite a bit and If we are going to give our money to a casino it will NOT be to Parx casino - ever.

5 Thank Joyce B
Bronx, New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“First time visitor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

My first impression when i walked in, it reminded me of casinos in vegas. I heard alot of complaints about smoke. I walked all over and did not smell smoke and actually only sat next to one persom smoking. At first machines were tight. I was down 150 when i hit a 30 free spin bonus and won 180. I did hit a couple more bonuses but i made my money back. I think mohegan ct and monticello are looser but i went during the day and will return tonight to see if the machines are looser. Very nice experience.

2 Thank Angbuzz
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Parx experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I enjoy going to Parx! It is nice and close to home. Parx is always clean and the staff is polite. Sometimes it is hard to get on the more popular machines because there is not too many of them but overall it is a place that I can go and enjoy myself.

Visited January 2013