“Excellent service and fantastic dinner”
Review of Parxgrill

Parxgrill
Reserve with OpenTable
Parxgrill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 160 Restaurants in Bensalem
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Street Road
Transit: Septa provides bus lines directly to Parx Casino.
Description: Parx Casino's(R) upscale signature restaurant, featuring a unique menu of classic steakhouse cuisine alongside chef-inspired seasonal specialties. With seating for over 100 guests, a private dining room for larger groups and an intimate cocktail bar, Parxgrill is an unforgettable dining experience.
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We had dinner here and it simply was amazing. Jonas and Gianna took very good care of us and we couldn't be more satisfied. Excellent menu and truly fresh food. We had salmon and shrimp scampi and both were delicious!
Great for a date night. The atmosphere is warm, simple and very elegant. Loved it.
Will definitely come back here again.

JenParx, Manager at Parxgrill, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Hello, I am a representative with Parx & I just wanted to thank you for your wonderful feedback! As customer satisfaction is our top priority, it is great to hear that you had such a delightful experience. I will surely share this news with Jonas & Gianna’s manager as well. On behalf of the entire team, I hope that you visit again soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife and I went to dinner here last night and were very disappointed! The service was horrible. Our waitress might have stopped at our table 3 times; never received bread and at a restaurant of this supposed quality should be MUCH better! The calamari was dry and the mayo it came with was the thickest mayonnaise I've ever seen! Then my filet came, which I ordered rare and came medium.... Really? But since the server was MIA, I was stuck with it! For a $150 meal, go to chickie and Pete's, you'll enjoy it better and at half the price!

3  Thank Nervous4ever
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Love the crabcakes. Atmosphere is superb but, most of all, service is amazing. Sure we'll come back.

1  Thank Kim B
Reviewed May 21, 2013

i had a very bad prime rib dinner i know prime rib has some fat that is fine but when the hole center is fat and my waiter didn"t care at all he informed his manager he could not even come out of the kitchen to even say a word i don"t look for free food but have a little common sense he sent word out i could have desert on him . i didn"t want freefood i just thought he should the piece of meat himself i don"t think i would come back cause of him i have had manny meals in your resturant before they were good but not this one thank you for your time bill metz

3  Thank william m
Reviewed May 9, 2013

the service was excellent but the prices were very high for the food was not of the highest quality that i would expect from a high end restaurant

1  Thank Foodguy4934