“Great food and service”
Review of Parxgrill

Parxgrill
Reserve with OpenTable
Parxgrill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 154 Restaurants in Bensalem
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Street Road
Transit: Septa provides bus lines directly to Parx Casino.
Description: Parx Casino's(R) upscale signature restaurant, featuring a unique menu of classic steakhouse cuisine alongside chef-inspired seasonal specialties. With seating for over 100 guests, a private dining room for larger groups and an intimate cocktail bar, Parxgrill is an unforgettable dining experience.
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We meet our family here as it was a good mid-point location. Did not have high expectations for the food but we were mistaken the food and service were first class. Just wish there was a direct access to the Grill

1  Thank Stuartdavid

Reviewed June 11, 2012

The food is delicioso!!! The waiters/waitresses were dressed appropriately and had friendly personalities. I would definitely go back!! The prices are reasonable considering the quality of the food.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I only wish that when you are paying $30 for an entree, the cost for a salad or a potato is not another $8 - $12. Everything is ala carte, which is just price gouging.

However, having said that, this restaurant is top shelf. The food is incredible, and the crabcakes are amazing. Service is friendly and impeccable.

Truthfully, since you get two grilled asparagus spears with the crabcakes and a nice bread basket assortment, you could probably skip the $8 potato or the $12 salad. If you do get a salad, it's big enough to share for two people, and when I went, the salad was divided in the kitchen, and the portions were more than enough.

I would highly recommend this for a wonderful meal.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

My experiences at Parxgrill have always been positive until last night. We ordered and received our appetizer (clams casino, delicious) and drinks within 15 minutes of being seated. After that, we sat there for 45 minutes and never saw our waiter again. I mean, we saw him, but it was as he was passing our table. Eventually i asked for our check and he didn't seem bothered by it, at all. "Sure," he said, and came back with our check as if we had a pleasant experience. I asked to see the manager, who comped our drinks and appetizer, but that's not what we wanted. We were hoping for a nice dinner, in a nice restaurant. Service was terrible.

2  Thank pattidoc
Reviewed April 30, 2012

This is a fantastic restaurant hidden in a casino.... The meals are great and served in an attractive manner. Prices are half of what you would pay in a downtown Philly restaurant for the same quality of food. My only criticism is that they keep changing the menu and removing my favorite items. In the past I had ahi tuna to die for, tuna tar tar that melted in your mouth, escargot (without the shells) that made you beg for more. Unfortunately, all gone. However, the salmon never fails to please...and can be prepared to your request. Even the veggies are worth the visit. Be sure and get the asparagus. Do not forget desert.. I recomment the crème brulee.