“Great trails, beautiful lake”

Neshaminy State Park
Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in Bensalem
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Great trails, beautiful lake”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is a little gem of Bensalem's. They have a large picnic area with lots of grills, playgrounds for the kids, and doggie water fountains. There is a very beautiful lake with a faint view of center city on a clear day. It's a sandy beach with small waves - such a hidden gem! The trails are through the woods but are clearly marked. Lots of benchs for sitting. They have a pool too but you have to pay to use it.

Visited August 2012

Warminster, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Their receptionist very impatient and not very helpful”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I am very disappointed with the service I was getting prior to me trying to set up a graduation cookoput for my son. It appeared every time I called the office the receptionist( Sherry) was quite irriated and short patiented.She gave very vague responses to anything I asked her. At one time I called she expressed to me how she wanted to go to lunch but the phones kept ringing which was probiting her from doing so. My repsonse to that is "ok well they should provide coverage for your breaks. Then I waited hoping to she would just go to lunch. so I called back only to get ehr again quite irriated. I said well Im sorry I thought you were going to lunch, she said I am on lunch but the phones bounce back to me, not very pleasant. Im just frustrated and irraited and thought I'd share my bad, unprofessional experience I encountered.
Warminster PA.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Terrell R
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A nice place to commune with nature in the city”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

The state park is by the lake so it's really nice to jog and take in some fresh air and never be bored. There are different trails that you can use depending on the energy that you have when you came in, and it is clean and quiet. I have seen some people walk or jog during their lunch time. It's a great break from the city that's in the city!!

2 Thank Jacobomonkey
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“great place”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Nice place to walk dogs, clean, well kept. easy access and parking, safe to walk

1 Thank Peggy G
Croydon, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“ok”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

a nice place for a walk or to have a picinic with friends of the family