Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem
Reviewed December 11, 2012

we have come to extended stay, here in bensalem before, and I can tell you this is a excellent place to stay. all the help are A1 and Sharon, who i believe is in mngt. is terrific. we will be back, when we come to the phila area again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank casstom
Jessica N, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are very pleased to see that you have stayed with us multiple times and we look forward to your return. We are also glad to offer you such a rewarding experience. Thank you again for your review and we are very proud of your satisfaction.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I stay at this hotel whenever I am in the Philadelphia area, and am very pleased with it. Over the years, the property has continued to have been maintained, with new beds and TVs. It is clean and comfortable, and in a great location, near shopping and numerous restaurants. It's close to public transportation, making it easy to get into Philly, and has easy access to major roads. I am so glad to have found this place!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you found our hotel and that everything is to your satisfaction. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

From the moment I stepped foot in this hotel, I knew my experience would be nothing short of fantastic. The young lady at the front desk was so friendly and eager to accommodate me in any way possible. Every time I passed any of the employees, whether it be the front desk attendants, maids, etc. they were all so polite and asked to help in any way possible. The room itself was by far the cleanest of any hotel I've ever stayed in, and being that my profession requires constant traveling, I've seen my share of hotels. This ones a cut above the rest. The tv was much larger than expected, the fridgerator worked better than the one at my house and the bath towels and cloths were constantly replenished by friendly members of the staff. I've paid for 5 star hotels before and received 1 star service. Here, the price doesn't do enough justice for the tremendous service and overall value. When I'm in the Philadelphia area, I definitely go a little out of my way to stay here. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that the hotel could provide a "Home away from Home" experience for you, and that everything is to your satisfaction. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Moved back to Bensalem from Vegas and while waiting for my new home to be ready, I am currently staying at this location. Room was very clean when I checked in, super comfortable bed (I have major back issues and never wake up in pain), and the kitchenette is stocked with what I need to prepare meals, and the staff is courteous, polite, and friendly. I look forward to coffee and the grab and go breakfast every morning. Front desk staff always have smiles on their faces and this puts me in a good mood for the day. Housekeeping is once a week since it is a long term stay hotel but when they came in this morning, they didn't miss a beat with stocking me up and changing the sheets. And, they don't just come in, get done, and get out. They make you feel like you're in your own home. Some of the hotels I stayed in traveling across the country claimed to have no "highway noise" and unfortunately that was a lie. This Extended Stay is off of Street Road, a fairly busy road with the casino across the street but it sits back far enough that I never hear any road noise even with the windows open. I would definitely stay here again if I need to and would recommend it to my friends. Another thing, while traveling here my motorcycle started running rough. How many places would allow you to change your spark plugs and air filter in their parking lot? No one gave me a hard time about it and even asked if it was running better now that I serviced it. I can't say enough how they make you feel like extended family.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm thrilled that the hotel met your needs and that the staff attained it's goal of making you feel like family. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

this hotel has improved over the past yr.,new beds,tv's made the stay's there much more pleasant than it use too.people at front desk are very helpful to me.i would recommend it as good place to stay. thank you

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Skip M

hank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed the new flat screen TV's and the helpful staff. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

While there were some positives to my stay, overall my experience at this hotel was poor. First let me say that the housekeeping and front desk staffs were very nice and very accommodating. The disappointment began with my room-a non smoking room that had clearly been smoked in. Rather than request another room, I opened the windows and the room aired out reasonably well. Unfortunately when closing the window, the tilt-in malfunctioned and the window crashed onto the bridge of my nose. Blood gushed (really) from a cut on my nose and under my eye. Once I got the bleeding under control, I went to the desk where the employee on duty was very helpful. He explained that I would receive a voucher for the nights stay and offered further medical assistance (I declined). In spite of the injury I might have been fine, but after a month if waiting I received no voucher. After contacting the hotel we agreed that my wait and injury were worth 2 nights. 10 days later I received a 1 night voucher and no follow up as to why our agreement had not been lived up to. At this point I am considering other actions. Again, the on-site staff fine and the hotel in general was fine, but managements inefficiency reflects badly.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The problem you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at pbs@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have been here at extended stay Ben Salem Pa. for 5 months and greatly enjoyed my stay the room are clean and they have everything you need to stay long term. The value is good the staff is great and there is a safe and secure feeling like at home . Would recommend .

• Stayed: November 2012
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay has gone so well. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bensalem
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#7 of 9 in Bensalem
Inn of the Dove - Bensalem
Best Western Plus Philadelphia Bensalem Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Bensalem
Holiday Inn Bensalem - Philadelphia Area
Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem? Share your experiences!