Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem
$75
SleepInn
$149
$57
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgrab and goparx casinofull kitchenexcellent comfortstay shortlaundry roomfast foodchange roomschecking inquiet locationbusiness tripenjoyed my stayfront desk staffflat screen tvfirst floorupon checkstreet road
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel for many months. It has become my home away from home. The exceptional staff is very helpful and is willing to bend over backwards for me. They have recently put in new flat screen TVs and brand new beds. With a new breakfast bar and new signs outside, I have seen this place go from an average property to an outstanding, comfrtable 5 star hotel.

Room Tip: Each of the rooms are spacious and comfortable.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that we could provide a home away from home for you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Spacious rooms, plenty of amenities, great value. Nice exercise room. I wouldn't stay at any other hotel in this area. Great location, easy access to major highways, close to sightseeing attractions, major restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: October 2012
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. I'm glad that the hotel and amenities as well as the location are a good fit for you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was very satisfied with stay, the price is very reasonable, the staff is very friendly, it is safe and clean. I have lodged at extended stay several times and have always been satisfied. The manager sharon has always been more then willing to make my stay as comfortable as possible. I also feel compelled to give accolades to Kate and Jackie they are assets to the establishment

• Stayed: October 2012

"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Bensalem. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case! Sharon, Jackie and Kate thank you for your comments.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is a great place to stay. I use it on business repeatedly and have always found it to be clean and ready for patrons. Staff is always courteous and pleasant. Free WiFi is a plus. Sharon is a great manager.

Room Tip: Smoking rooms are on the third floor.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoy the hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

I stay here a few nights a week. Rooms are always clean and staff are friendly. They offer free WiFi. A sign in the lobby says that they will have breakfast sometime in October. The Parx Casino is across the street. Lots of places to eat within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2012
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Bensalem. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.