“"Good place to stay"”

Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Hello! I stayed at Extended Stay America, Bensalem, PA for 1 year 4 months. I moved to Bensalem for my job December 2010. I was planning to stay short period of time until I find my new apartment while stay there I was looking some apartment and I got approved to get the apartment but I fallen love with Extended Stay America and I decided to stay there indefinite time.
They have the most compatative price compare to other hotel. Most important is this location has very friendly and helpful staff." Silas" one of the front desk staff is very helpful. He take care of guest when ever and what ever they need. During the day most of the time I was in the hotel, I have seen if any guest need anything he move rush to assist them ASAP. Jessica and Sharon are very helpful as they are in the top management position. This hotel is very convenient near Philadelphia. This place is very breathable lots of open area out side the hotel. Sunny open air walk area. Rooms are small but well equiped. I love the bathroom. Only thing kitchen does not have dishwasher and conventional oven. They have big family size refrigerator which was very helpful for me as I stayed long time. Free Internet, cable TV without those I can not live but they did not have my favorite abc family channel. I used netflex membership and amazon on demand without problem. As I stayed in the corner room I had funny of sun and fresh outside air when I open my window. At the first day Michael maintenace man gave me brand new air/heating combo unit which worked very good. This hotel has laundry facilities and the excercis room. I was out of country 2 times for vacation of 4 weeks (2+2) I left all my personal important belongings in the room as well as parked my car outside, nothing happend. I felt very safe and secure to stay this hotel. I got my desirable support from the front desk including secure mailling system. Over all I love Extended Stay America hotel. I would go there if I ever need. Thank you

Room Tip: Corner room has lots of fresh outside air and sun
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank kingct
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Bensalem. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Extended Stay Bensalem for two weeks.
We were made to feel so welcome by everyone at the front desk. They were like family by the time we left.
The rooms and the hotel itself were exceptionally clean and the laundry room was so convenient.
We normally stay at Marriott's but for the price difference and the great stay that we had, we will be staying at more Extended Stay Americas.
We loved the location, close to restaurants and the Parx Casino.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2012

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Bensalem. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Good job thank you it was funjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhnh

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank Lathonia
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Kitchen counters had toaster crumbs on them, tiny cramped bathroom, blanket full of hair. uncomfortable... fastest I've ever been out of hotel in morning.

Room Tip: dont stay here
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Our stay at te Extended Stay America was wonderful! The staff was very friendly and helpful and upon arrival the gentleman at the counter (Silas) was extremely welcoming. We had a wonderful time and loved the fact that Parx casino was across the way. There were also several surrounding restaurants which made it a great location. Rooms were really clean and bed was comfortable. All in all a wonderul experience!

Room Tip: Our room had a Queen bed and it was very roomy. Great options for couples and very affordaable!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank AddyW1
Reviewed August 9, 2011

I picked this hotel to get reasonably priced accommodations near Sesame Place. Unfortunately, this is NOT a good hotel for a family trip though it would probably be perfect if single or couple looking for cheap hotel outside Philadelphia.

We arrived at the hotel and were checked in by an extremely friendly staff member. She was the best part of our very brief stay. Our room was down a hallway that reeked of cigarette smoke even though that area was supposed to be non-smoking. The room smelled the same when we arrived along with a heavy dose of cleaning products, it was overpowering for my wife with allergies. I sat on the edge of one of the beds and almost landed in the floor as the mattress see-sawed off the bed frame. Found ripped up carpet, mildew and dirt in the corners, oily stains on the furniture upholstery, and tons of old food fragments under the bed that looked like it had never been swept up (no bugs). This was the last straw because we have a 2 year old who sticks everything in her mouth and that's all we needed was for her to be eating pieces of old food from who knows when.

The lady at the front desk cancelled our reservation for the remaining nights and didn't charge us any penalty. She was great and continued to be very friendly. She was the only reason I gave this hotel two stars instead of one.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank CDD121
Reviewed May 1, 2011

The front desk staff was VERY nice....which is the only reason I gave a 3 rating. Everything else was not good :-( Let's see...to start, there were 2 stains on the bottom mattress-GROSS!!! Looked like blood!!!! There was a nasty hair in the kitchen(like they used the same rag to clean the bathroom and the kitchen). The air conditoner stopped working the second night we were there and started making noises at 1am so we had to shut it off. I love the idea that there's a kitchen-which we used extensively b/c we were on a budget. It's close to restaurants and a casino.

Room Tip: Our room had a good view-it faced an open field
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bensalem
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#7 of 9 in Bensalem
Inn of the Dove - Bensalem
Best Western Plus Philadelphia Bensalem Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Bensalem
Holiday Inn Bensalem - Philadelphia Area
Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem? Share your experiences!