“Good Hotel for the Price”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Philadelphia Bensalem Hotel
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Bensalem
Fairport, New York
“Good Hotel for the Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2011

We stayed here on a 2 night trip to Sesame Place. We were a little worried at first seeing it from the street as it looked old. We were surprised once inside to see the room was updated & new. Very clean room and linens. The beds are comfy and the 2 double beds worked out perfect for the 3 of us. We ended up staying a 3rd night & the staff was able to accomadate us without switching rooms.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Hudson, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2011

Our family of 5 stayed here during our recent visit to Sesame Place. The hotel is about an 8 minute drive to the theme park. The room was clean and comfortable. Nice touch with the Bath and Body works products. The room was a bit tight for our family of 5 but we appreciated the microwave and small fridge.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
New York City, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2011

Stayed for one night for a sesame place weekend. Good location and clean rooms. Had previously stayed at radisson and much prefer the holiday inn. The restaurant on premises is slow so we went out to the main road and found a diner.

Corsica, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2011

This hotel was very clean and very nice. The service was very friendly and answered any questions we had about dining near by. The soap and lotion was Bath and Body Works which was a nice feature to see. The cleaning staff is very good and our room was updated in decorating.There is a 24 hour dunkin donuts right beside the hotel and a hooters across the road. You are only ten minutes away from Sesames Place. Check out is a sinch. The mini fridge is nice and the stay overall was nice.

Room Tip: any room is good. We got a king and it had a couch which was nice. My parents and siblings got 2 kin...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Jgrillone, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Philadelphia Bensalem Hotel, responded to this review, July 12, 2011
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review. I'm happy that you and your family had such a great experience and that you saw our new look. With the complete of our Re-Launch we had all of our rooms and amenities updated. We look forward to seeing you and your family again next year!
beltsville md
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2011

My wife and myself stay here for one night to take our kids to sesame place a amusement park.Great Location and plenty of place to eat and the Parx casino is only 3 blocks away.The rooms are really updated, nice pool, and great customer service. What we paid (110.00) its was worth every penny and more. A must to stay if your in the Bensalem Area.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for the review. I am glad that everything was to your liking and we were close to everywhere you needed to go. If you plan on returning to the area we would love to have you as a guest again!
Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2011

I am a frequent traveler and stay in about 3 hotels/week. Upon check in, the staff was quick to check me in and they were busy. That was great. The hotel rooms were little out dated, not a huge deal. I went to the restaurant to grab something quick (a sandwich). It took the server a long time to even notice me at the bar. Was told it'd be an hour wait. Was very rude to me.
The main reason I wouldn't stay here again is because I've stayed at other hotels in the area that I feel I got my money's worth.

• Stayed June 2011
2 Thank ale0517
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2011

I have been staying in this hotel frequently through the last two years, the staff is nice and helpful, but this hotel has a leak problems, I have had rain or snow water distroy my belonging twice now. It seems that the property is poorly maintained, last time it happened I was given five dollars for laundry,and this time i was just moved to another room. I understand that nature is unpredictable, but when you run a business you should know to maintain it as well specailly if you are charging what is hotel charges to stay. It is easy to say I will never be staying here again....

• Stayed July 2010
2 Thank PaulThomasNewyork
Jgrillone, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Philadelphia Bensalem Hotel, responded to this review, June 22, 2011
Thank you for writing your review, we always like to see what our guests thought about their stays. We are sorry to hear that you have had bad experiences with leaks and you are right about it being maintained. We do try our best to maintain these issues but somethings are simply out of our control. If you stayed with us during this past storm with severe winds you could see it was not only our property that had damage done to it and as soon as we were given the ok to begin work on our roof we did. Once again I am sorry about these inconveniences and hope that you will give us another chance to accommodate you while you are in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bensalem
Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia/Bensalem
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#7 of 9 in Bensalem
Holiday Inn Bensalem - Philadelphia Area
Inn of the Dove - Bensalem
Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast
Courtyard Philadelphia Bensalem

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Philadelphia Bensalem Hotel? Share your experiences!